Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking rescues out of boarding...

edited December 2013 in Game Suggestions
<span style="color:#400080">I would like it if dogs that are in boarding were automatically taken out of boarding when they're rescued, and the original owner charged.<br><br>I make a good portion of my vpc (in my rescue kennel) by neutering and releasing/retiring dogs that I don't consider high enough quality to sell. If I have to take one dog out of boarding before putting it up for sale, I have to neuter three other dogs just to break even. And sometimes I rescue entire kennels full of dogs that are all in boarding. Today I rescued a kennel with over 600 dogs in it and now I'm retiring or returning all but the best and rarest dogs, even the ones that would be worth selling, just to avoid losing about 1mil vpc. That alone isn't much, but since I rescue most days, and multiple kennels at a time, it adds up quickly!<br><br>You aren't allowed to sell a dog if it's in boarding, presumably because it wouldn't be fair for the new owner of the dog to be surprised with extra fees when they buy it. This seems to fall under the same concept. I feel like rescuing can be thankless and not extremely profitable (I can make 10 times the vpc training for <span style="font-style:italic">an hour</span> than I do most <span style="font-style:italic">weeks</span> with my rescue kennel)...it would be nice not to have to pay everyone else's boarding fees.<br></span>
forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*

Comments