Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Made-To-Measure Personal DOG Pictures (Limited Spaces!)

<span style="font-size:85">I'm going to be honest here, this is about 80% inspired by my need to fund my new training kennel XD<br>I'll be open to do a few personal pictures for the dogs of this site. <span style="font-weight:bold">Only Dogs.</span> (As in, a personal picture of your dog on VP.) - so no multiple dog images, banners or layouts without messaging me on my Frostiel account >w<<br>I'm really sorry guys, but I have limited amount of muse these days what with all the work I'm doing and the running of the EASDF competition, plus my Lab lines.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">You can choose what you pay for these graphics but please be reasonable. I also will make manips in exchange for groomings.</span><br><br>As I'm actually on my mums computer, I do not have any graphics on hand Q__Q but those who have had any graphics before me will know I'm not <span style="font-style:italic">too</span> shabby however I do demand creative freedoms with the graphics XD <br><br>All you need to post is;<br><br>Name: (And stats if you want them)<br>Gender: <br>Breed:<br>Colour/Markings:<br>Quote:<br>Theme/Mood: <br><br><br>Also, I work 6 nights a week so I may not be able to do as many per night as I would like >w<<br><br>There will be FIVE slots initially <3<br><br><br>one.<br>two.<br>three.<br>four.<br>five.<br></span>
30912_s.gif

Comments