Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Riddle Me This...

edited November 2014 in Games
<span style="color:#400080">So my nerdy friends and I were bored tonight and have been coming up with riddles for each other to solve... And I got an idea for a game! Not sure how many people like riddles, but I thought it could be fun to try 8) <br><br>I'm going to post three riddles, each with 3 clues. I'll give everybody a week to try to figure it out, and PM me with what you think is the solution. You get an infinite number of guesses for each riddle, and after your third guess you may ask for the fourth clue. At the end of the week I'll post the correct answers, and everyone that got right answers will get 100k per riddle! Let's see how this goes:<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Riddle 1</span></span><br>1. I have legs, but I can not walk.<br>2. You can hang me without killing me.<br>3. I'm empty when I'm alone, and full when we're together.<br><span style="font-style:italic">What am I?</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Riddle 2</span></span><br>1. I can somewhat defy gravity.<br>2. I am hollow, but holes can be dangerous for me.<br>3. You will not usually find me on land.<br><span style="font-style:italic">What am I?</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Riddle 3</span></span><br>1. There are millions of different kinds of me.<br>2. I'm in you, on you, and all around you.<br>3. My child will also be my twin sibling.<br><span style="font-style:italic">What am I?</span></span>
forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*

Comments