Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secret Santa

2»

Comments

• bryson wrote:
    <span style="color:#400080">Maybe each person participating can list what they'd most like to receive? Then when you assign numbers you can pass that info along.... Like whoever handles assigning that would tell me 'You have to give a gift to _____, who would prefer vpc or an event dog.' Or 'You have to give a gift to _____, who would prefer an intact 10x4, a custom banner, or a gifty.' That way the person gifting has a good idea what to give, and the person receiving won't get something they don't like?<br><br>I also have plenty to donate for anyone that would like to participate!</span>
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">^ That's not a bad idea at all. Reminds me kinda of the Xmas wish list thing that happened once, though it was set up a bit differently. </span>
  • Ok. So this is the current updated list:<br>1.Lady_Christina<br>2.ivybear93<br>3.Haleemah<br>4.Paranormal Wolf<br>5.caninesrock<br>6.Bryson<br>7.jmcalloway<br>8.WyldFire<br>9.Rock_N_Roll_Queen90<br>10.Frostbright8<br>11.Flashing_lights<br>12.Lycanthrin<br>13.Nacie<br>14.Melrose437<br>15.lovefrompaige<br>16.Acid Wolf<br>17. Kelseyb<br>18.Cherokee_Baby
    167jcer.png

Disney's Frozen avatar and banner by me.It's an amazing movie. Everyone should totally go see it.

"The cold never bothered me anyway."-Elsa the Snow Queen
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">You can add me too please</span></span>
  • Seems like fun, could you add me in too, please?
    3ewsa_zpsfd22b0d2.png
  • This should probably startrunning soon, its getting close to the holidays and if we run it before people go away on holiday evryone should get presents before christmas :)
    ivyfallscredit_by_perseusjs-d68vr5v.png
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • I'd also love to participate, if that's okay? :)
    f4i4up.gif
  • Everyone should be added now I think. Let me know if I missed anyone either in this topic or the new Secret Santa topic. Thanks.
    167jcer.png

Disney's Frozen avatar and banner by me.It's an amazing movie. Everyone should totally go see it.

"The cold never bothered me anyway."-Elsa the Snow Queen