Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Naming Contest *Ended*>>>

I am registering my new German Shorthaired Pointer under UKC, but the problem is, I can not think of a good registry name for her, so I figured I would give everyone a chance to think of one for me.<br><br>Requirements:<br>* No more than 30 characters (spaces included)<br>* Must go with her call name "Daisy Mae" or "Daisy"<br>* Does NOT have to include "Daisy Mae" or "Daisy", just go with it.<br>* Think flowers, gardens, etc.<br><br>Prizes:<br>Chosen Name Creator: 1 mill<br>Everyone gets 150k!!
bgsdxf.jpg
If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link

Comments

• Here's my list of suggestions: <br><br>Garden of Eden<br>Pretty Perfect<br>whoopsie Daisy<br>Flower Power<br>Daisy Delight<br>Dynamic Daisy<br>Mae Day
    5x236g.jpg
  • Here's my list of suggestions: <br><br>Garden of Eden<br>Pretty Perfect<br>whoopsie Daisy<br>Flower Power<br>Daisy Delight<br>Dynamic Daisy<br>Mae Day
    <br><br>I adore Whoopsie Daisy! That is so creative.
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • Here are my suggestions:<br><br>Dollop Of Daisy<br>The Duchess of Hazard (Like Dukes of Hazard)<br>Strutting My Daisy Dukes (Again like Dukes of Hazard)<br>Pretty As A Picture<br>Field of Daisies <br><br><br>Good luck with her :) Miss doing handling so much!
  • The Secret Garden<br>The Magic Garden<br>The Enchanted Garden<br>Nip It in the Bud<br>Fresh as a Daisy<br>Pushing Up Daises<br>Daisy Chain<br>Driving Miss Daisy<br>Sunshine Daisy<br>Everlasting Daisy<br>Everlasting Winter Daisy<br>Daisy's Everlasting Winter<br>Daisy's Everlasting Snow<br>Everlasting Snow Daisy<br>Snow Daisy<br>Snowy Daisy<br>Daisy Snow<br>Daisy's Summer Reign<br>3 Daisy Spring<br>Gentle Daisy Under the Snow<br>White Daisy of the Sea<br>White Dune Daisy<br>Dune Daisy<br>Daisy Dune<br>Mournful Daisy<br>Daisy Stars<br>Daisy's Mocking Spell<br>Daisy's Spell<br>Blooming Daisy<br>Daisy Blooming<br>Scattering the Daises<br>Daisy's Blue Field of Stars<br>Simple Daisy<br>Rich Daisy<br>Shining Daisy<br>Crown Daisy<br>Daisy's Crown<br>Daisy, Fresh from Nature's Sleep<br>Silver Crest and Golden Eye<br>Daisy's Joy<br>Daisy's Sorrow<br>Vagaband Daisy(based on the whose home is everywhere quote on the page below)<br>Emperess Daisy<br>Heavenely Daisy<br>Yellow Daisy<br>Daisy At Thy Feet<br>Golden Daisy<br>Golden Flower<br>Golden Daisy Flower<br>Golden Flower Daisy<br>Flower of Gold<br>Sunshine Daisy<br>Daisy's Sunshine<br>Daisy's Golden Sunshine<br>Daisy's Golden Sunshine Flower<br>Golden Sunshine Flower Daisy<br>Sunny Daisy<br>Sunshine Flower Daisy<br>Golden Sunshine Flower Daisy<br>Daisy's Golden Flower<br><br><br>Most of these are based on quotes from these sites and some are based on expressions:<br><a href="http://www.worldofquotes.com/topic/Daisies/1/"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.worldofquotes.com/topic/Daisies/1/</a><br><a href="http://www.finestquotes.com/select_quote-category-Daisies-page-0.htm"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.finestquotes.com/select_quot ... page-0.htm</a><br><br>As for names based off of May, <br>Mae-flower(like the ship)<br>Mae-son Jar(like a Mason Jar)<br>Daisy's Mae-flower<br>Mae-flower Daisy<br>Daisy's Mae-son Jar<br>Mae-son Jar Daisy
    167jcer.png

Disney's Frozen avatar and banner by me.It's an amazing movie. Everyone should totally go see it.

"The cold never bothered me anyway."-Elsa the Snow Queen
  • I have decided that emilysarah has won with the name "Strutting My Daisy Dukes". Everyone please send a contract for 150k that entered and emilysarah send one for 1 mill. Thank you all who entered.
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • I have decided that emilysarah has won with the name "Strutting My Daisy Dukes". Everyone please send a contract for 150k that entered and emilysarah send one for 1 mill. Thank you all who entered.
    <br>Contract sent from the username Jaromir. I was sent with Call of the Wild Kennels Aleu as the dog. Thanks.
    167jcer.png

Disney's Frozen avatar and banner by me.It's an amazing movie. Everyone should totally go see it.

"The cold never bothered me anyway."-Elsa the Snow Queen