Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trick or Treating

Tarnish did this event a few years ago and I loved it! So I'm going to bring it back.<br><span style="font-size:85">original post is here<a href="http://virtualpups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=71373&hilit=Halloween"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">here</a><br><br>
tarnish wrote:
Since Halloween is coming up, I thought now would be a good time to start this! I don't really see too many player-made Halloween events so hopefully this goes over well!<br><br><span style="color:#FF8000"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-style:italic">What It Is:</span></span></span></span></span><br><br>-During the week that Halloween is on, you'll be able to go from kennel to kennel and trick-or-treat at each location (If you'd like to be a location, there will be a form for you to fill out below). There will be a list of kennels participating on the second post. Only message the kennels on the list! When you message a player, they will give you a question* to answer that has to do with vp, dogs, or halloween. Once you get the correct answer, you will be rewarded with whatever 'treat' that kennel is currently handing out. Questions will not be impossible to answer.<br><br>* : questions are taking the place of wearing costumes like you would in rl. There's not really an efficient way to do that sort of thing on here so it is substituted with a good alternative.<br><br><br><span style="color:#FF8000"><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-style:italic">Rules and How to Join:</span></span></span></span></span><br><br>-There is no form to fill out to participate in this event. Once its the appropriate week, you can go ahead and start trick-or-treating.<br>-You can go in any order you wish<br>-Have "Knock Knock" in your subject and "Trick-or-Treat" in the message (or some form of it)<br>-REMEMBER TO SAY THANK YOU! So many people get upset when they do something nice and don't get just a simple 'thank you'. Be courteous please<br>-If you receive money, you are the one to send a negative contract. That's not too much to ask for free money. <br><br><br><span style="color:#FF8000"><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-style:italic">For People Wanting to be Locations:</span></span></span></span></span><br><br>-You get to make your own question. Please keep it the same throughout the event unless it proves to be too easy or difficult.<br>-Only dog, vp-related, or Halloween questions<br>-You can still trick-or-treat and be a location<br>-You can give money or dogs. I suppose you could give banners or graphics if they are your own and if you can make them fast enough.<br>-Keep your prizes consistent (If you are giving 100k and then decide to switch in giving away dogs, make sure they are around 100k)<br>-Your questions may coincide with the prizes. If you're giving away 2mil each, your questions may be harder to answer than someone giving away 50k<br><br><span style="color:#FF8000"><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-style:italic">Form to be a Location:</span></span></span></span></span><br>
<span style="font-weight:bold">Playername Ingame:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel link where people will message you:</span><br>
<br>
<br>I would like all Locations to be in by midnight on the 31st.<br>I know that dates are after Halloween but it's better than never in my opinion!<br><span style="color:#FF8000"><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-style:italic">Dates to Trick-Or-Treat:</span></span></span></span> <span style="font-style:italic"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Nov1st- Nov 4th</span></span><br><br>I know this is last minute but i remember it being so much fun!!

Comments