Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BBB Graphics [OPEN] (Updated Examples 4/22/14)

Comments

• Zyndalee wrote:
    <span style="text-decoration:underline">Banner Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> Siggie Size<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> Dark Forrest / hills.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> hmm.... yes, whichever looks better. <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Breed:</span> Black Boerboel.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> Damien<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-Text</span>: "What about you?... Feel like dying today?"<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> Dark and Ominous... Maybe a little scary. <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> Darker Colors.. (Black, deep red / gray).<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span> This is totally based on Damien.. Try to make it seem Damien-ish. xD
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">Let me know if there's anything you want changed!<br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/Zynforumbanner_zps0e292b62.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... 292b62.png</a></span>
    forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
    BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*
  • I love it! How much?
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD
  • <span style="color:#400080"> Awesome! 200k will do :-)</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Dog Pic/Team Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> approx 500x350ish<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> A meadow or field with or without tree(s) your choice<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> Partially <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Foreground:</span> 2 Greater Swiss Mt. Dogs (posing together in whatever way you like)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> This Public Brood Or Stud Is Brought To You By Howling Hollows Den <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Lower Price Doesn't Have To Mean Lower Quality <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> elegant, grand, proud<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> your choice, whatever works best <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span> This has similar themes to the latest siggy you did for me and if ok will be used on multiple dogs. <br>As always be creative and have fun with it. </span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Dog Pic/Team Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> approx 500x350ish<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> A meadow or field with or without tree(s) your choice<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> Partially <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Foreground:</span> 2 Greater Swiss Mt. Dogs (posing together in whatever way you like)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> This Public Brood Or Stud Is Brought To You By Howling Hollows Den <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Lower Price Doesn't Have To Mean Lower Quality <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> elegant, grand, proud<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> your choice, whatever works best <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span> This has similar themes to the latest siggy you did for me and if ok will be used on multiple dogs. <br>As always be creative and have fun with it. </span>
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">Hope ya like :-)<br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/ParaStudandBroodbanner_zpsfd1202c1.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... 1202c1.png</a></span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">It's lovely! Love the background you went with, it came out beautifully :mrgreen: <br>Just let me know the price and i'll send over a contract</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">General banner is 200k :-)<br><br>I took a chance with the mountainous field...glad you like it :mrgreen: </span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">Will send it over shortly :)<br><br>The mountainous field worked out perfectly, went great with the breed.</span>
  • <span style="text-decoration:underline">Banner Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> A normal forum banner size, about 400x175?<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> Something summery, maybe a lake at night with stars? in If that doesn't work, then just a field with a starry night sky would be gorgeous!<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> No thanks<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Breed(s):</span> N/A? Haha<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> "I will remember your face<br>'Cause I am still in love with that place<br>But when the stars are the only things we share<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Will you be there?"<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span> (leave blank if for forum or general banner)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme</span> Summer, simplistic, night<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> White, light blue, anything neutral<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span> Just think "summer" for this one!
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • <span style="text-decoration:underline">Banner Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> A normal forum banner size, about 400x175?<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> Something summery, maybe a lake at night with stars? in If that doesn't work, then just a field with a starry night sky would be gorgeous!<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> No thanks<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Breed(s):</span> N/A? Haha<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> "I will remember your face<br>'Cause I am still in love with that place<br>But when the stars are the only things we share<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Will you be there?"<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span> (leave blank if for forum or general banner)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme</span> Summer, simplistic, night<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> White, light blue, anything neutral<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span> Just think "summer" for this one!
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">How's this?</span><br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/Frostforumbanner_zpscdda76de.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... da76de.png</a>
  • <span style="color:#400080">Ok I've got an order of 5 if that's ok =]<br>They will be similar in theme but with differences<br>They may be complex with multiple breeds so added cost is fine with me <br>Just let me know the total for all graphics when finished.<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Dog Pic/Team Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> approx 500 x 350 but doesn't have to be exact <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> Some sort of field, your choice <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> partially <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Foreground:</span> Dalmation, Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Borzi, and Italian Greyhound <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> A Howling Hollows Sporting Eventer <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Always Striving For Grandeur <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> elegant and proud<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> whatever works best<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span> Dogs can be arranged as you see fit and in whatever poses work best<br> Feel free to add any creative touches you like<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Dog Pic/Team Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> approx 500 x 350 but doesn't have to be exact <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> Some sort of field, your choice<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> partially <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Foreground:</span> 4 Silken Windhounds, if possible various coat colors <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> A Howling Hollows Flyball Eventer <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Always Striving For Grandeur <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> elegant and proud<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> whatever works best<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span>If possible have them all running through the field but if not dogs can be arranged as you see fit and in whatever poses work best<br> Feel free to add any creative touches you like<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Dog Pic/Team Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> approx 500 x 350 but doesn't have to be exact <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> Some sort of field, your choice<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> partially <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Foreground:</span> Belgian Shepherd (Groenendael), Belgian Tervuron, Greater Swiss Mt. Dog, Icelandic sheepdog, and Basset hound<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> A Howling Hollows Working Eventer<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Always Striving For Grandeur <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> elegant and proud<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> whatever works best<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span>Dogs can be arranged as you see fit and in whatever poses work best<br> Feel free to add any creative touches you like<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Dog Pic/Team Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> approx 500 x 350 but doesn't have to be exact <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> Some sort of field, your choice<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> partially <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Foreground:</span> 3 Boston Terriers, one black and white, one brindle and white and one red/brown and white<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> A Howling Hollows Show Dog<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Always Striving For Grandeur <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> elegant and proud<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> whatever works best<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span> If possible have them sitting on one of the 3 step winners platforms with ribbons<br>If not arrange them in whatever way you see fit <br> Feel free to add any creative touches you like<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Dog Pic/Team Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> approx 500 x 350 but doesn't have to be exact <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> a field of some sort, your choice<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> partially <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Foreground:</span> English Bulldog, Spanish Grey Hound (wire haired), Chinese Crested, and Pekingese <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> A Howling Hollows Event Dog<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Always Striving For Grandeur <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> elegant and proud<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> whatever works best<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span> Dogs can be arranged as you see fit and in whatever poses work best<br> Feel free to add any creative touches you like</span>
  • bryson wrote:
    <span style="text-decoration:underline">Banner Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> A normal forum banner size, about 400x175?<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> Something summery, maybe a lake at night with stars? in If that doesn't work, then just a field with a starry night sky would be gorgeous!<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> No thanks<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Breed(s):</span> N/A? Haha<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> "I will remember your face<br>'Cause I am still in love with that place<br>But when the stars are the only things we share<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Will you be there?"<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span> (leave blank if for forum or general banner)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme</span> Summer, simplistic, night<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> White, light blue, anything neutral<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span> Just think "summer" for this one!
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">How's this?</span><br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/Frostforumbanner_zpscdda76de.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... da76de.png</a>
    <br><br>Looks great, thank you! Sorry I took so long to respond! I'll send the contract now.
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • <span style="color:#400080">Glad you like it, Fro :mrgreen: <br><br>Para, I'll get started on those today!</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Dog Pic/Team Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> approx 500 x 350 but doesn't have to be exact <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> Some sort of field, your choice <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> partially <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Foreground:</span> Dalmation, Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Borzi, and Italian Greyhound <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> A Howling Hollows Sporting Eventer <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Always Striving For Grandeur <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> elegant and proud<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> whatever works best<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span> Dogs can be arranged as you see fit and in whatever poses work best<br> Feel free to add any creative touches you like</span>
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">1/5:<br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/Parasportingbanner_zpsf8db8f5a.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... db8f5a.png</a><br><br>Let me know if you'd like anything changed before I get started on the next one :-)</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">That looks great, love the background you choose for it. I was wondering how you would work all the breeds in and you did a great job on it :mrgreen: <br><br>Do you want me to pay as each graphic is done or just send a bulk contract at the end? Either way is ok with me.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">Glad you like it! You can just wait and send one bulk payment after I finish them all :-)</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Dog Pic/Team Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> approx 500 x 350 but doesn't have to be exact <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> Some sort of field, your choice<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> partially <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Foreground:</span> 4 Silken Windhounds, if possible various coat colors <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> A Howling Hollows Flyball Eventer <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Always Striving For Grandeur <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> elegant and proud<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> whatever works best<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span>If possible have them all running through the field but if not dogs can be arranged as you see fit and in whatever poses work best<br> Feel free to add any creative touches you like</span>
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">2/5:<br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/Paraflyballbanner_zpsf9f7cc0c.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... f7cc0c.png</a><br><br>I tried to do one with four dogs running through a field but couldn't quite get it to look natural lol Sorry it's taking me so long to get these done I'm going to try to at least get one more done tonight :-)</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Dog Pic/Team Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> approx 500 x 350 but doesn't have to be exact <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> Some sort of field, your choice<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> partially <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Foreground:</span> Belgian Shepherd (Groenendael), Belgian Tervuron, Greater Swiss Mt. Dog, Icelandic sheepdog, and Basset hound<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> A Howling Hollows Working Eventer<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Always Striving For Grandeur <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> elegant and proud<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> whatever works best<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span>Dogs can be arranged as you see fit and in whatever poses work best<br> Feel free to add any creative touches you like</span>
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">3/5:<br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/Paraworkingbanner_zpsa1874be4.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... 874be4.png</a><br><br>Ok let me know if you'd like anything changed on 2 or 3! I'll have 4 and 5 done probably tomorrow.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">They both look wonderful as always. I was wondering how it would work out with the windhounds, wasn't sure the graphic would have enough room for them all running and honestly I think I like the way you did it better than the way I pictured them running. :mrgreen: And no worries about time, take as long as you need I'm in no hurry</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Dog Pic/Team Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> approx 500 x 350 but doesn't have to be exact <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> Some sort of field, your choice<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> partially <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Foreground:</span> 3 Boston Terriers, one black and white, one brindle and white and one red/brown and white<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> A Howling Hollows Show Dog<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Always Striving For Grandeur <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> elegant and proud<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> whatever works best<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span> If possible have them sitting on one of the 3 step winners platforms with ribbons<br>If not arrange them in whatever way you see fit <br> Feel free to add any creative touches you like</span>
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">4/5:</span><br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/Parashowbanner_zpsdb634c12.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... 634c12.png</a>
  • <span style="color:#400080">That's just too cute :3 The little black and white one looks mischievous which makes me think of Slade because he surly was a little rascal lol. </span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Dog Pic/Team Order Form</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> approx 500 x 350 but doesn't have to be exact <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span> a field of some sort, your choice<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span> partially <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Foreground:</span> English Bulldog, Spanish Grey Hound (wire haired), Chinese Crested, and Pekingese <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> A Howling Hollows Event Dog<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span> Always Striving For Grandeur <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> elegant and proud<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span> whatever works best<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span> Dogs can be arranged as you see fit and in whatever poses work best<br> Feel free to add any creative touches you like</span>
    <br><br>5/5:<br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/Paraeventbanner_zps66bfa4bd.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... bfa4bd.png</a><br><br>Again, sorry it took forever to get these done! Let me know if you want anything changed on any of them
  • <span style="color:#400080">Another fantastic one, they all look wonderful :mrgreen: <br>No worries about the wait, I wa in no rush lol.<br>Just let me know the total for all 5 and I'll send a contract over<br>Thanks a ton for doing them all :] </span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">Great, I'm glad I could be of service! Let's say 2mil for all 5 :-)</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">Contract has been sent :]</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">Here is some of my most recent work:<br><br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/FBIPrejudice_zps11940052.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... 940052.png</a><br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/showingbanner_zpsec8edba6.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... 8edba6.png</a><br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/KTAGypsyJane_zpsb9994efd.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... 994efd.png</a><br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/JMCTorque_zpsd7f53e57.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... f53e57.png</a><br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/BBBworkingbanner_zps969891bd.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... 9891bd.png</a><br><br>I have also updated all of the examples on the original post! If you haven't checked me out in a while, have a look 8) <br></span>
  • <span style="text-decoration:underline">Dog Pic/Banner/Non-Dog Order Form</span> Dog picture-but with the style of your first banner example on your thread, if you can.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Foreground:</span> (for team banner, please link all dogs here)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> Pom's 10x4 Flashy Champ <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span> (if ordering kennel banner)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span> heres the link to the dog <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2490093"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2490093</a><br><br>And can you pick out the background and all the other little details? Something that just matches him name and breed of course, and I plan for him to be a good eventer. thanks so much!
    23hlvz4.jpg
  • poppomgirl wrote:
    <span style="text-decoration:underline">Dog Pic/Banner/Non-Dog Order Form</span> Dog picture-but with the style of your first banner example on your thread, if you can.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Background:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Transparent?:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Foreground:</span> (for team banner, please link all dogs here)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Main Text:</span> Pom's 10x4 Flashy Champ <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sub-text:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Mood/Theme:</span> <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Color Scheme:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel Link:</span> (if ordering kennel banner)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other Details:</span> heres the link to the dog <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2490093"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2490093</a><br><br>And can you pick out the background and all the other little details? Something that just matches him name and breed of course, and I plan for him to be a good eventer. thanks so much!
    <br><br><br><span style="color:#400080">Is this ok?</span><br><a href="http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y490/RaeBryson/Poms10x4FlashyChamp_zps16a67805.png"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y49 ... a67805.png</a>
  • Thats perfect! how much?
    23hlvz4.jpg
  • <span style="color:#400080">200k is fine...glad you like it!</span>