Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Photo & Banner Contest : See Last Post

<span style="color:#400080">Well upon my latest return I've decided to do some altering of my kennel and over all styles. Thus, I'm hosting some contests. This one is for a new photo and banner to use with me rescue. The photo will be placed on each rescue dog and the banner will be in the notes to use on kennels that adopt. If you are ok with this please post an entry, or two, or more :] <br><br>There will be a grand prize, a runner up prize, and everyone who enters will get 50k. Details are found below.<br><br>Start Date: 10/10/13<br>End Date: TBA<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Photo Specifics & Preferences:</span></span><br>-Size: 500x350 (doesn't have to be exact as long as it does not exceed 500x500)<br>-Them: Solemn, somber, contemplative but not depressed or overly sad. <br>-Colors: Dark neutral colors that would appeal to either guys or gals.<br>-Breed: Mutt(s)<br>-Background: Artist's choice<br><br>-Main Text Top: Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore...<br><br>-Main Text Bottom: Eagerly I wished the morrow;—vainly I had sought to borrow...<br>~Edgar Allen Poe : The Raven (this is to be included with the bottom text)<br><br>-Sub Text: A Howling Hollows Haven Rescue <br><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Banner Specifics & Preferences:</span></span><br>-Size: 500x175 (doesn't have to be exact as long as it does not exceed 500x200)<br>-Them: Solemn, somber, contemplative but not depressed or overly sad. <br>-Colors: Dark neutral colors that would appeal to either guys or gals.<br>-Breed: Mutt(s)<br>-Background: Artist's choice<br><br>-Main Text: Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer...<br>~Edgar Allen Poe : The Raven (please include this with the text)<br><br>-Sub Text: I adopted a rescue from Howling Hollows Haven<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Extras:</span></span><br>-Be creative with it<br>-Text should be easy to read yet ascetically pleasing<br>-Number of entries is unlimited <br>-I may pick a photo by one player and a banner by another player or both from one player<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Prizes:</span></span><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">Everyone receives 50k upon entering </span></span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Photo Prizes:</span></span><br>1st: 5mil<br>2nd: 1mil<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Banner Prizes:</span></span><br>1st: 5mil<br>2nd: 1mil<br><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:150">Photo Entrants:</span></span><br>-Bryson<br>-PhoenixEggz<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:150">Banner Entrants:</span></span><br>-Crescenity <br>-Lady_Christina<br>-PhoenixEggz <br>-caninesrock <br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:150">Winners</span></span><br><br>TBA</span>

Comments