Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forum Posts

edited September 2013 in Game Suggestions
Hello =) <br><br>So I didn't find any previous topics covering this (not saying that there aren't any out there though), and I thought I would toss it out and get some feed back XD<br><br>Would it be possible to allow players to delete their forum posts instead of them just piling up on our "View your posts" page? I have so many old ones that are just taking up space and making my browser take forever to load them.... <br><br>If not that, then can Game Ops have the ability to delete posts after X amount of time that it goes unanswered or remains inactive??<br><br>Just a thought from someone suffering from severe OCD lol XD
endurance_collie_by_perseusjs-d68vnzn.png

Comments

• Some of the sections of the forums automatically delete threads after a certain amount of time passes with no responses. The ones that don't delete do so for one reason or another. <br><br>The biggest is continuity. If there is a topic and people start deleting their posts, but others don't, you lose part of the conversation. <br>The second is game info. Many of those that don't ever delete don't because they contain game questions, answers or suggestions that might be useful to other players. <br>The third is post count. By this I mean how much the forums has been used by everyone, not individual post counts. It looks good to outsiders that a forum is used a lot.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • OH! <br><br>See, I knew there were a limited few that did so. But that makes sense. I guess I can see where that does come in handy.<br><br>Thank you Alabama
    endurance_collie_by_perseusjs-d68vnzn.png