Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ambition Completion Quest

Basically I have decided that I want to help fellow Vpians complete their goals on VP.<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold">How it Works</span></span><br>Make one post with your current goal on VP. I will do what I can, to help who ever I can, fulfill them. <br>I may NOT be able to help anyone complete all their goals AND I may NOT be able to help every single person.<br>I will be trying as hard as I can, though.<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold">Rules</span></span><br>-Each person may have ONE post with their goals on it.<br>-A person may list ONLY FIVE goals on their post <br>-Goals can be updated once reached.<br>-If your goal has to do with VPC write "5/20mil" saved." It reads five out of 20 million VPC saved, meaning you have 5 mil already but would like to have a total of 20 mil.<br>-Update your VPC when it changes.<br>-DO NOT EVER whine or beg for my help. I am doing this as a favor and i simply can't help everyone.<br>-I encourage other people to help when they see someone they can.<br>-Only post realistic things. I'm sorry i can't get everyone year upgrade and pbs.<br>-Post this exact code/form thing for your list:<br>Player Name: NAME HERE<br>Kennel Link: LINK HERE<br>My Goals Are:<br>1.<br>2.<br>3.<br>4.<br>5.<br>-At the beginning of your post type 1234 so i know you read the rule. Post without this will be ignored.<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold">EXAMPLE POST</span></span><br>1234<br>Player Name: Celia_1234321<br>Kennel Link:<a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=321264"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">kennel</a><br>1. Own 50 Greyhound Gifties<br>2. Own 100 10x4s<br>3. Breed the first 10x4 French Bulldog<br>4. Help at least 10 other people complete their goals<br>5....<br><br><br>*Note I absolutely encourage others to help out if they see a goal they can help someone complete.<br>Alright, Let's see how this goes.

Comments