Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Events...

edited April 2013 in Game Suggestions
I think it would be great if you were able to "jump" to the last page of events, or maybe if there was a search parameter added so you could search by when the event is supposed to run or by events that are overdue. Even if adding a search parameter is unreasonable (like if it would create too much of a lag), maybe the events could just be displayed by default from old to new.<br><br>As it is, the newest events are displayed first. This makes sense, but the downside is the older events are less likely to get entries. Some events sit for days with 3 entries because 10 more events were created right after, and when people went to event their dogs they just entered in the first events they saw. I try to go back as far as possible and enter my dogs in overdue events or events that have been there the longest, but sometimes it takes a while to click all the way to the oldest events page by page.<br><br>Especially since it seems events are not getting enough entries here lately, I think it would help if you could see the oldest events right away. That way you'd be much more likely to fill up events before they became 4 days overdue lol
forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*

Comments