Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Search by skills and stats

edited March 2013 in Game Suggestions
When searching for dogs to buy would be nice if there was an option to search by skills or stats so for example if im looking for dogs with the highest birth speed stat i wont have go through them seperately ,same as skills i could look for a dog that was trained in disc and work for events...i dont think there are search options like this yet (or if its already been asked for)
ivyfallscredit_by_perseusjs-d68vr5v.png
And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes

Comments

• It has Been asked before it would be a good idea except for the coding (I have heard) would be to hard..
  • The coding isn't the hard part - it is the strain on the database for the extra search perimeters. The dog search can already be slow with its attempts to obtain/display results with the few search criteria that we've got. This strain could cause additional lag that's already experienced in other portions of game-play, such as the infamous training lag.<br><br>While I understand how difficult it can be to find that *right* dog in a result of hundreds of dogs, you can always post on the forums and/or Bark Park listing what you are seeking. Chances are that the dogs you're asking for, the ones with great stats, are going to be owned by members of the forums.
    35ea329b-0292-43cf-beb5-41d1eb59699a_zpsc271b0c6.jpg
    On an indefinite hiatus.
  • I hadnt thought about how it might affect game speed ,still it would be great if one day it was added :)
    ivyfallscredit_by_perseusjs-d68vr5v.png
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes