Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CLOSED

124»

Comments

• edited June 2013 50.46.170.219
    Cancelled, I did something else instead. :3
    ekews2.jpg
  • Really beautiful, unique stuff.
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • Guiz.<br>GUIZ.<br><br>I love my new job, I really do. And I'm really lucky to have it.<br>But I am SO exhausted and SO behind on sleep. Hence the reason I haven't filled any of these orders yet.<br>I have two days off starting tomorrow, so hopefuly I can be productive xD<br><br>Oh, and<br><br><br>
    reina__ wrote:
    Really beautiful, unique stuff.
    <br> <br>Thank you!! :D
    2qi4t4m.jpg
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">Text:</span> Regal Racing Association<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Subtext:</span> If you fall behind, run faster. (new line) Never give up. (new line) Never surrender.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Colors:</span> You decide. :D<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme:</span> Determined and Professional.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Photos:</span> Racing dogs, please! Preferably Greyhounds.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Animation?</span> No thanks. :)<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Size:</span> Somewhere around 650 x 350. Doesn't need to be exact.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Other:</span> If you have questions, please let me know! Love ya, Olli. <3
    28vzhv7.jpg
    All Time Low Kennel Branches: Boarding. Prestige. Breeding. Giftie. Holding.