Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VP CLEANSE PROJECT

<a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=485779"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=485779</a><br><br>Help clean out vp! Have you ever gone looking for a good dog, only to be flooded with pages of 2x4s? Have you ever had such a hard time selling pups of non-rare breeds, you've been forced to release high-quality dogs? Join the VP Cleanse Project... Consider this an investment in vp's future!<br><br>There are SO MANY low-stat dogs, most just rotting in rescue kennels, and it's kinda sad. Not only does it make finding good dogs extremely difficult and tedious, but new players or those strapped for cash will get bad dogs and try to breed them. They get overwhelmed trying to make something out of nothing and vp is left with a bunch of new low-stat dogs.<br><br>I've been slowly collecting these dogs and releasing them, hoping to improve the overall quality of vp stock. This is VERY time consuming, not to mention expensive (Most dogs are already neutered, too old to be released and too young to be retired. I've bought many dogs for $150-$5,000 each and then paid to keep them long enough to retire.)<br><br>I really think vp needs this "cleanse" but there's no way I can afford to go through the hundreds of breeds alone! There are already about 10 people participating in this project, and more than 5 very generous donors, but there's still A LOT of work to be done! The more people help, the less work, time, and vpc it takes from each individual! Ask Big Bully Bryson or ivybear93 how you can help!
forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*

Comments

• Thanks to TerrierGirl14, the project has banners! If you'd like one for your page, send a dog to Big Bully Bryson and I'll put the code in the dog's notes. There are two banners (and one for the cleanse kennel), one for participants and one for donors, both are displayed on my page if you want to see them :-)
    forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
    BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*