Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rockie's Graphics & Layouts - Closed

Hi there, thank you for your interest in my graphics and/or layouts! <br><br><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Pricing</span><br>As far as pricing goes, you get to decide what you want to pay (and yes you can decide after you see the pic/layout).<br>I will accept things other than vpc. <br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Examples</span><br>So, want to see some examples? <br><a href="http://rockieslayouts.webs.com/Graphics.html"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://rockieslayouts.webs.com/Graphics.html</a><br><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Order Form - Pics/Banners</span><br>Size of graphic:<br>Colors:<br>Pictures: (I'll find them unless you want to supply pictures that you took yourself, or ones that you can prove are copyright free)<br>Background Image: <br>Text:<br>Sub-text:<br>Anything else:<br>Transparent Background (yes or no):<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Order Form - Layouts</span><br>If you want any banners on your layout, please fill out the form above, for each banner.<br><br>Background Color:<br>Text-Box Color:<br>Text Color:<br>Border Color:<br>Border - Dots, Dashes, or Solid Line?:<br>Thick Border or Thin Border?<br>Number of Links:<br>Number of Text Areas:<br>Custom Headers?<br>If yes, what would you like the custom headers to say?<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Important Info</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">When typing the text into your order form, please write it and spell it exactly as you want it to appear on your graphic, please.</span><br>*If you don't like the finished product, don't be afraid to tell me. I want you to be satisfied with your order.<br>*If the dog is a rare breed and/or an unusual color I might not be able to find a picture to use, sorry. (Note: I can try to do gifties, depending on how complex the color is).<br><span style="font-weight:bold">*I'm not doing graphics that have celebrities on them. I cannot find royalty free pictures to use. (This includes actors/actresses, singers, sports teams, basically anybody famous (animals included)</span><br>* I would also prefer to <span style="text-decoration:underline">not</span> use people in the pics I make. This is only because I have a very difficult time finding stock images to use.<br>*You need to find your own quotes (and text). My mindreading skills just aren't good enough to know what you'd like me to write on your graphic(s).<br>*Yes, I will accept payment other than vpc. (Please message me about what you are offering)<br>**Please only order a max of 2 pics at a time. For layouts, please keep it to a max of 1 layout, 2 banners, and however many custom headers you want. I'm only "enforcing" this so that I don't fall behind with orders.<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Please send payment to Rock_N_Roll_Queen</span>
5x236g.jpg

Comments