Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Everyone

Since I'm leaving the game I figured I would just give a small shout out to everyone that either helped me along in the game or was there to just talk to me ^^<br>I hope I don't miss anyone lol..<br>For starters, <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Frostbight8</span>, or as I rather call you Frosty :p. Honestly if it wasn't for me deciding to randomly mesg you one day in game I would have never found out what the Forums were and therefore would have probably never really gotten into the game. So, thank you bunches for starting all this for me :)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Ana</span>, Your an amazing person, and you help everyone on the game no matter what! Even though you gave me a couple banner violations I could never hate ya :p Our random late night talks on chat I kinda miss, and I hope that we have more of them soon! <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Para</span>, Your such an amazing friend and I swear one day we will go to an anime convention together haha. We still talk all the time and I really enjoy getting that mesg from ya <3<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Bobo</span>, Lil miss bobo.. I just can't summ you up into words.. <span style="font-size:85">that just means your too amazing for words :D</span> We always had good convo's on chat and you make amazing layouts.. which I will miss spending countless mills of vpc on :p <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Bobbycat</span>, Your my inspiration when it comes to graphics. Your simply amazing at them and I can see you being the next Michelangelo.. but in graphic arts XD<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Paper</span>, Your just in all over interesting person.. and make for some interesting chats lol<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Aziu</span>, you have a good taste in music from when we talked, which wasn't very often but I can tell your a great person and you won my Neopolitan Mastiff line! So, I wish you the best of luck with it <3<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Fly</span>, You always seemed to BIN or outbid all my Slave Trains and boy did you work me hard! lol However, I enjoyed working with you and your doggies :)<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Pumpkinpony</span>, your obsession with Christopher Drew.. is amazing XD<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Rockie</span>, you and me shared a hard time when we both, within months, lost out beloved Labradors. I was glad I was able to have someone with a similar situation there to talk to. <3<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Vampy</span>, your interesting to talk too, and some days I get random texts from you.. that weren't meant for me XD <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Patteh</span>, you are the one who gave me the famous Tiffeh nickname and I love talking to you.. you also have kind of faded from the game but I enjoy talking to you regularly <3<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Tigey</span>, your my amazing UK friend, and your accent in interesting :p.. Hmm you helped me figure out how to train and allowed me actually start training by giving me an account so thank you bunches! You also are the main person who helped me start my lines :) Your a great friend and thank you for everything you did for me!<br><br>Needless to say, I am glad I was able to meet all of you and work with you in the game. I hope to be able to continue to talk to you guys and maybe one day when I'm not as busy as I am right now and if VP is still alive I may start back up on the game and start all over :)<br>Never know!<br>annddd for a witty quote :)<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold"><br>"Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes."</span></span> ~Henry David Thoreau
bannerfans_715220.jpg
02/22/14 <3

Comments

• d'awww! Thanks, Tiff <3<br>I'll miss MAKING your layouts! And I'll miss you of course!<br>I'll be around if you ever decide to come back and visit :)
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">You're word really made me say "awww" out loud! <3<br>Thank you so much Tiff! That really means a lot. I've super hard to come where I am now and I hope that I can only continue to get better.<br>Your graphics are amazing as well! I can see a drastic improvement with them (:</span></span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">I'll miss you in game but so glad we still get to talk. And going to an anime con, sounds like a dream come true! And love the Henry David Thoreau quote at the end Will be chatting you up outside of vp :mrgreen: </span>
  • As I went down the row of people, my smile just got bigger and bigger. I'm gonna miss seeing ya around! <br><br>For like the billionth time, thanks for everything and I hope to see you lurking around the forums once in a while!
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Yes yes, my obsession is amazing. :lol:<br><br>Why are you leaving?? :cry:
  • Aww! You all make me feel so loved <3<br>*Hugs for alll*<br>@Pumpkin- My life is just too busy right now and if I get into my program at college it will be even worse than now for the next couple of years and when I get into the game.. it well.. sucks me in XD I become addicted and would rather play the game than do my homework per se lol<br>I just need to focus on my college work right now especially to make sure I get into my program :)
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Oh well good luck in college! :P
  • <3 you tiffers, shame you are leaving but I know I will still be able to talk to you :D Yay!
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • Bwa ha ha. So sorry xD
  • Don't leave! I will miss talking you you from time to time.
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • Interesting? Hahaa, that's one way to put it I guess! I kinda miss talking to people these days >.> But is no one to talk to, that would want to talk to me that is lol.<br><br>You know you won't really leave though. Its fun to stalk to forums, laughing now and again at the drama that people try create =D <br><br>But have fun with whatever you are going on to do ^_^
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • This thread started Dec of last year ;D
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>