Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bully Breed Foundation *no dogs yet*

I am starting a Foundation for the bully breeds of vp. I will be taking in all unwanted dogs (breeds of list below) training them (if needed) then eventing them till at least regional and then i will be rehoming them for free, to anybody that wants them. <br><br>Breeds include:<br>American Pit bull terrier<br>American Staffordshire Terrier <br>Australian Bulldog <br>Bull terrier<br>Bully kutta<br>Cane Corso<br>French Bulldog<br>Irish Staffordshire Bull Terrier<br>Olde English Bulldoge <br>Valley Bulldog<br>Rottweilers <br>Doberman Pinchers<br><br>Because I will not be charging anything when i re home these dogs then donations are always appreciated.<br><br>If you have any unwanted dogs of these breeds please let me know, and i would be happy to take them off of your hands. All stats, genders and ages welcome. <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Dogs ready for new homes</span></span><br>Soon to come<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Form to get a dog</span></span><br>kennel link:<br>what dog(s) do you want:<br>Why do you want him/her/them: <br><br>Again all dogs are FREE, but by getting one of these dogs you agree that you will not sell/give away the dogs unless back to me.<br><br>Thanks for reading! =)
23hlvz4.jpg

Comments