Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fairness and a magazine

edited December 2012 in Game Suggestions
I was thinking about making this game completely fair. That would be discontinuing upgrades, and giving everyone a level playing field. I don't know much about the owner of this website, and how much they rely on the income, so I'm sorry if this is irrational. It would be nice if normal members could have good breeding, like the upgraded members, and no dog limit. Those are my main concerns. I once played a game like this, and everyone really enjoyed it. Everyone had an equal chance of getting to the top... without money involved. <br><br>On a different subject, I had a magazine on the last game I played. We wrote articles, and had ads for kennels on the game too. I could go into more detail later, but I have to have dinner. Hope you guys consider my suggestions! :) <br><br><br>- Svenska
65727654ca1a7d2m3.jpg

Comments

• The game is completely dependent on money to run. Upgrades and goodies pay the server bills that keep it online. So if the game is to continue, these thing need to cost money.<br><br>There's been several players who have tried to start newspapers, etc based on the game. Maybe someone would be willing to help out.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • Kind of building off of what Bama said, the breeding and dog limits are a major incentive to upgrade, because it's extremely frustrating, right? XD If you need your dogs bred, there are a few sponsor breeders who usually do it for cheap, except I guess you could say we're a rare breed. If you ever need your dogs bred, feel free to message me in game at Frostbight8, if I have time I'd be more than willing to help. <br><br>In my experience, upgrades are actually a fairish price on this game. Games I've played in the past were 25 USD for 6 monthes. Here 25 dollars can get you through the year.
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Alright. Thanks for your help! Now, would anyone be willing to help me with the magazine?
    65727654ca1a7d2m3.jpg
  • I might be willing to give magazines a shot? (: Private Message Me?
    28vzhv7.jpg
    All Time Low Kennel Branches: Boarding. Prestige. Breeding. Giftie. Holding.
  • Sure. I've got a lot going on right now, but I'll def get back to you. I'm leaving to go to my dad's in about an hour and 20 minutes. Thanks again for the interest!
    65727654ca1a7d2m3.jpg