Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transfer fame points....

edited December 2012 in Game Suggestions
<span style="color:#000000">Wouldn't be better to just transfer fame points to different accounts that you own? And, send the fame points from one player to another? So that you can just gather all the fame points you have made in one account, and such? Like say I have 180 famepoints on 1 account, 3 famepoints in 1 and another 180 on another account. It would take a while to get to 200 famepoints if I am wanting to use it to add famepoints to speed. It would be much easier to transfer them to one account, then, add the famepoints to that dog in that kennel. That is what I was thinking. Anybody else think this would be a good idea?</span>

Comments

• That sounds pretty nice until you consider all the people who would buy fame points to be on the top kennels and it becomes a race to see who can buy the most instead of knowing who earned the most fame points. I do get that your saying swapping fame between personal kennels but there will always be those kennels who try to find a way around that and possibly do find a way to stack up their own personal fame that they didnt truely earn which wouldnt be fare to all the top kennels. <br><br>While the game owners are looking to combine the kennels they should also look into combining the fame points (if they arent already!) however i dont think players being able to move fame points around is such a good idea.
  • Not if they only allow to go to the Available Fame Points: becuase I have a kennel with 70k fame and only has 10k Available Fame Points <.<..<br>but maybe if they have something say I have 70k Fame I can only buy up to 70k of points from otheres players.. so it only will change my Available Fame Points not my fame but I don't buy them so this idea wouldn't help me much xD.
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • tbone wrote:
    Not if they only allow to go to the Available Fame Points: becuase I have a kennel with 70k fame and only has 10k Available Fame Points <.<..<br>but maybe if they have something say I have 70k Fame I can only buy up to 70k of points from otheres players.. so it only will change my Available Fame Points not my fame but I don't buy them so this idea wouldn't help me much xD.
    <br><br>But that would be a HUGE load of coding to do something like this. Plus im assuming the two are linked together since it is automatically generated and it would be nearly impossible to undo it as they would have to do all the fame points by hand.
  • Just saying :P not something I need or care about seeing fame points don't seem to help with breeding -.-'
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • I agree with this. It would be nice to be able to transfer/sell available fame points. I have kennels with different amounts of fame scattered everywhere. It would be nice to be able to move them all to one account. Plus, there would most likely be more event activity. Everybody would see the competition with fame points, and to stay in the lead for top kennels, would begin showing their pups more often.
    28vzhv7.jpg
    All Time Low Kennel Branches: Boarding. Prestige. Breeding. Giftie. Holding.
  • Unless you have coding experience, I don't think its fair to assume it would take a lot of coding or complicated work =) If you do have experience in it, by all means ^^ I just find this reasoning used a lot for adding things on various sim games and usually many people don't know what goes into coding certain things.<br><br>Anyways, as a player that has earned incredible amounts of cash that it should be illegal, I would not be for this <span style="font-style:italic"><span style="text-decoration:underline">if it meant moving fame to kennels you do not own</span></span>. The only reason I didn't get on top dogs/kennels list is because I'm lazy about eventing and the fact I couldn't buy the points.If I could by the points, I would have taken a ton of the charts over and I don't believe this is really fair :/.<br><br>Currently you can buy fame points as far as transferring a dog to another player and they add the points on to the stats you want increased. The only other thing to use fame points in is investing in kennel perks basically. Those are cheap and it doesn't take too long to earn the points. So buying points would do what exactly? It would allow players to pay to get on the leader boards.<br><br>One thing I liked about VP is it's not always about money on here. The top dog/kennel is a lovely feature where the richest players do not necessarily rule. You have to work hard at it to reach there. Do not be afraid of working hard to get on there if it's a goal you have =)<br><br>As for transferring fame to kennels you <span style="font-weight:bold">DO</span> own, that would be wonderful. You put all that work in on different kennels, why not be able to combine your work? I would be for this but the only thing is watching to make sure people don't sell accounts with all their fame on it to other players to buy.. I'm not sure how I would feel about that. If it really could be limited to your own kennels, that would be great =D It's been suggested a lot for this added. Who knows, maybe all this new beta stuff will bring it around ^^
    8x32tt.png
  • I hope so. I myself, wouldn't buy or sell fame points. That's kind of.. cheating. But it would be nice to be able to transfer between "Linked Sponsor Kennels."
    28vzhv7.jpg
    All Time Low Kennel Branches: Boarding. Prestige. Breeding. Giftie. Holding.
  • This is something that might actually be possible with the new version since all accounts come under one main account.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>