Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Kennels.

I was looking at the top kennels list, I was clicking on kennels.<br>Some kennels that are on the top kennels list havent been on since<br>2008-2009. So I was thinking that maybe OPs or whoever, could<br>clear the kennels that havent been on in 3 years, so that players.<br>That are online a lot can get on the Top Kennels. Since there<br>are kennels in there way that, havent been on in 3-4 years.<br>Or some that are suspened. Just a thought.
fendi.png

Comments

• Just my opinion but even though some kennels on the top list are not active, they still worked very hard to get where they are when they were active. Therefore, I think they should have the right to stay on the list. That also makes current players work just as hard to earn a place on the list and knock the old players down lower or even off the list.
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • That list cannot be amended. It is a code that the game refreshes and updates on it's own, not something that is manually processed.
  • Nacie wrote:
    Just my opinion but even though some kennels on the top list are not active, they still worked very hard to get where they are when they were active. Therefore, I think they should have the right to stay on the list. That also makes current players work just as hard to earn a place on the list and knock the old players down lower or even off the list.
    <br><br>They might have worked very hard, but people that havent been on in 4 years, probably dont remember or dont care.
    fendi.png
  • Aziu wrote:
    That list cannot be amended. It is a code that the game refreshes and updates on it's own, not something that is manually processed.
    <br><br>Oh, Cant the game owners or whatever fix that?
    fendi.png
  • Nacie wrote:
    Just my opinion but even though some kennels on the top list are not active, they still worked very hard to get where they are when they were active. Therefore, I think they should have the right to stay on the list. That also makes current players work just as hard to earn a place on the list and knock the old players down lower or even off the list.
    <br><br>They might have worked very hard, but people that havent been on in 4 years, probably dont remember or dont care.
    <br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Some</span> may not care - but if they put in enough hours/time to get on that list then I would say they ALL remember.
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • Okay, since the Olympics is on us, I can't help but reference them in this situation. Just because someone dies, their Olympic record remains until someone else beats it. Even then, their record is still there, just not an Olympic record any longer. Top kennels are records, they are the high scores players have been able to accrue. I feel that they should stand until some other player works just as hard and/or just as long to beat that score.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • I completely agree!
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • Oh I see. Okay I am sorry, it was just a thought. :oops:
    fendi.png
  • Ok I know this post is a few months old so I'm sorry if I shouldn't be posting to it... But I think tiny dancer had a good idea, even if it can't be implemented exactly as she said.<br><br>Maybe instead of <span style="font-style:italic">removing</span> outdated/inactive/suspended kennels, they could be relocated. I don't know anything about coding or whatever so if my idea is totally silly just tell me to go away lol...<br><br>I'm thinking though, there could be two lists. One would be Current Top Kennels, and would include the active kennels of current players. The other would be All Time Top Kennels, and would include ALL kennels, including the inactive ones. Old scores would never go away and current players would still have to put in hard work to get to the top of the all time list, but at least then everybody could understand their place among their real-time competition.
    forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
    BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*
This discussion has been closed.