Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vampy, Lulu, Anastasia

edited August 2012 in Praise for the Game
Vampy: I absolutely LOOOOOVE that you taught me how to use mousless training! It's my new favorite thing to do lol! I can't wait to see you later today and hopefully go to the movies tonight. You haven't texted me back cause you're working, i know, so hurry your booty up and lemme know if you can go tonight!!!<br><br>Lulu: I looooove yew <3 I had so much fun while you were down and if you are able to find a four year college down here you are MORE than welcome to move in with me down here so that you can attend school down here :D<br><br>Ana: I absolutely love you too! We have our days where we fight an argue but we always tend to things with a level head and get things straightened out and love each other all the more!! I remember talking to you before you were even an op and ive missed you while i was gone from vp <3 You haven't replied to my text either! lmbo i texted you the other day but idk if you got it lol

Comments