Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Para, Momomorgan, FrostShadow

<span style="color:#0000FF">Para is awesome! No other way to put it! I met you when ordering some graphics and since then, I have loved chatting with you! You are so kind to me and I can't thank you enough! You are truly awesome and fun to talk to when I am ultra super bored or even just when I am online and eventing, we still can work up a good conversation!</span><br><br><span style="color:#00BF00">Momomorgan, you are awesome! We met through graphics and dogs when you were a novice account:) You are so fun to talk to and I can relate to you so easily! I love having you as a friend to talk to, crack up with, and just to have fun with!</span><br><br><span style="color:#FF0000">Frosty, you have disappeared on me! Come back from Wonderland! You are so fun to chat with and I miss you! Yu are just beast, no other words. Just beast. Come back soon, my SUPER DUPPER CRAZY DOG OWNING GRAPHICS TRAINER VP LIFE LONG SPY NINJA BUDY(lol. Inside joke(; Frosty!)</span>

Comments