Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Garnet & Vampy!

edited July 2012 in Praise for the Game
<span style="font-size:90"><span style="color:#408080"><br>Back in the day when I joined as GSlover in 2005, I pestered a Alaskan Llee Kai! (with the ! :aka Vampy) because I just loved her layout so much! Then suddenly she introduced me to Alaskan Klee Kai (without the ! :aka Garnet) and suddenly we became great friends with the blink of an eye. <br><br>Since 2005, I've known and loved these two. Vampy being a dear, silly friend of mine & I hope all goes well with your horse-awesomeness stuff xD <br><br>And Garney, who I consider to be my best friend and my long lost sister :P <br>Last summer we finally got to meet, she drove all the way here for two days ^^! (I live in NY and she TX) And last week I took a plane to TX & I was with her for a week -- meeting Vampy for the first time also! ^^ Pretty much the best summer ever/birthday present! (dairy queen kinda sucked by the way guys-- made me sick >:O ) bahahaha <br><br>But I just wanted everyone to recognize, thanks to VP -- I met my best friend Garney and my beloved friend Vampy <3 <br>Oh and I guess I'd have to thank good ol' Dusty cause her layout was so cool, I just HAD to tell Vampy xD <br><br>(I was a n00b then so I was all like 'dude, can I have the layout too! and totally copied it and got suspended.... ROFL pretty sure I cried my eyes out that day)</span></span>
staygold.pngLunar-Eclipse-icon.png
Purgatory's Playground - an original afterlife role play.

Comments