Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two people. Or should I say Llamas. xD

PUMPKINPONEH and her dying llama sounding cat. AND KIWI FRUITEH! and her ...shoes. <span style="font-size:50">me and pumpykin are more random. xD</span><br><br><br>Pumpkin- DAMNIT. You always get on when I am not on but I still luffles you.But lately youve been on when i am on. Yay xD I still remember when you sent me 14 messages at one time. and our CAPS LOCK WAR. and the time we plotted to kidnap Christopher Drew. <span style="font-size:50">i think she is a crazy rock hippie. she messaged his account on a site and she said she will have me call a cab and drive her to the emergencey room and scream NOOO at her funeral. </span> Anyway. You munchkin. you are a random munchkin but you are mine and I DONT SHARE. weeee. <br><br>now onto kiwicece.<br><br>KIWI- Hi ms awesomesauce. You. you. missed me when you were gone. Admit it. You would be a wreck without me. :P just kidding. lol. sorry I dont have that much to say about you. :( sorry. I will update soon.
f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif

Comments

• wetnose101 wrote:
    PUMPKINPONEH and her dying llama sounding cat. AND KIWI FRUITEH! and her ...shoes. <span style="font-size:50">me and pumpykin are more random. xD</span><br><br><br>Pumpkin- DAMNIT. You always get on when I am not on but I still luffles you.But lately youve been on when i am on. Yay xD I still remember when you sent me 14 messages at one time. and our CAPS LOCK WAR. and the time we plotted to kidnap Christopher Drew. <span style="font-size:50">i think she is a crazy rock hippie. she messaged his account on a site and she said she will have me call a cab and drive her to the emergencey room and scream NOOO at her funeral. </span> Anyway. You munchkin. you are a random munchkin but you are mine and I DONT SHARE. weeee .
    <br><br><br>Well, when it's like 1 pm here you're just waking up. xD you keep me up until 2 freaking am. and of course I sent you 14 messages. I wanted to annoy you, duh. SCREAM NOO BECAUSE CHRISTOFER DREW MESSAGED ME AND I DIED! I am a munchkin, I'm adorable with tomato purple brown hair. :3
  • My Neko Wetty Cat Nose!!!!! <br><br>I luffles you and thank you bunches!! xD <br>HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! <br><br>You are great.. both you and Pumkin are awesomesauce!!! I missed y'all sooooooo much!!!
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • sorry pumpkin. xD when i get back to California we will be the same i guess. lol.
    f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif
  • Omg that's where I was born!
  • Luckies!!
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg