Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Friends *New Added*>>>

<span style="color:#FF00BF">lablover1993<br>You have been my very close friend since we both were those "annoying" novices that we all complain about. Waaaaaaaaaaay back when people thought they were the "newest star" Hannah Montana *gag*. I remember joking about all of those girls who posted that they were single and wanted to talk on the board. Gosh we had some great times together. I remember stalking your account just to see if you were online recently after you quit and how excited I got when you re-joined. You are an amazing friend and you can turn to me for anything!</span><br><br><span style="color:#0080FF"> wetnose101<br>Even though we have not been friends for long, you are still a great person and I hold you close to my heart. I remember the first day we met when we played TPBM all day and night. You came up with the silliest things for me to answer. You are great!<br></span><br><br><span style="color:#BF80FF">Paranormal Wolf<br>Para you keep me up all night with our cute little conversations. You have bred all of my amazing litters (<span style="font-size:85">except one lolz</span>) and the puppies always come out with amazing stats. We always come up with things to talk about, no matter how random the conversation topic is. You even have given me amazingly helpful tips for my lines that always have brought up my stats dramatically. You are just a great friend and I luffles you my little friend!</span><br><br><span style="color:#80BFFF">tiny dancer<br>Tiny you are always online to talk to me over anything under the sun. We get excited over the silliest of things. That time you were going to quit made me have a mini heart attack because you are one of my closest friends. Now you have decided to stay and I luffles you for deciding to stay with me! I love how we come up with these big LONG silly things about Fendi and her soon-to-be little drama prince/princess and how they are both going to steal the stardom from all of the Hollywood stars. Our conversations always make me laugh no matter how bad my day was.<br>P.S.: I WILL steal your Fendi from you in the middle of the night while you are sleeping and ride her all the way home and you will have to fly on a birdie to come and get her!! Mwahahahaha I am so evil!</span>
bgsdxf.jpg
If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link

Comments