Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Once Upon A Rescue

edited September 2013 in Club Announcements And Events
Once Upon a Rescue (OUAR) is a novice help club that also gives new homes to rescued dogs. Rescued dogs are identified by the OUAR trainers (me) and trained to show. Then they are put into holding until a lucky novices decides to chose them as their showing partner. <br><br>We will be hosting:<br>Herding<br>Canine Disc<br>Dock Jumping <br>Obedience<br><br>Unless asked for specific events! <br>All events will be HIGH PAYOUT! <br><br><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:150">Tokens</span></span><br>Tokens are a form of reward that allows the novices of the club to get prizes for showing their OUAR dog and building themselves on VP.<br>1 Token = 10 points<br>You earn points by doing things on Vp.<br><br>1 point = Dog from Junior - Novice<br>5 points = Novice - Regional<br>10 points = Regional - National<br>20 points = National - International<br>1 point = 1st - 3rd place in a OUAR event<br>10 points = Introducing yourself on VP in the general discussions<br>1 point = Each puppy bred FROM a OUAR breeding pair whos stats are HIGHER than the parents, however the parents must be AT LEAST regional to get the points<br>1 point = Each referal where the person messages me (Vampire Venom) your user name and claims a dog<br><br><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:150">Prizes!!</span></span><br>Remember! 10 points = 1 token! <br><br>1 Token = 50,000 VPC<br>1 Token = 280/200 Sponsor Training for ANY dog<br>1 Token = 1 New OUAR dog<br>3 Tokens = Breeding to a 10x4 international stud<br>5 Tokens = 10 280/200 trainings for ANY dog<br>10 Tokens = 1 mil VPC

Comments

• <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">I can donate graphics (Welcome Banners for novice kennels, Dog pictures for the rescues, and even forum banners for their brand new forum account.)<br>I'll also dig through my kennel and find nicely trained and statted dogs so training will be easier for you. (:<br>Also, send a neggie for 1 mill to BobbehCat to help you get started. </span></span>
  • This sounds great!<br><br>Let me know what kind of competitions you would like hosted when and what price and I'm sure I can help there<br><br>Also send a neggi contract to Paranormal Wolf for 50k <br><br>Hope this helps some
  • Nice idea, Camps. <br><br>I never make events anymore, so if you need some made, let me know. And you can send neggie 5 mil to Reylaen.
  • xD for all the people offering money id rather not get any in my kennel unless i have a use for it O-o Sooo if i ever have an idea where ill need money ill be sure to post here and see what responses i can get xD
  • I have many 9-10x4 Boxers (untouched and touched) that I need to get rid of. I will neuter them if they go into this however to prevent irresponsible breeding that I often see with novices.
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • I can rescue and train:)
    hx8z9d.png

I'm A Proud Directioner, Are You?
    Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!
  • I can rescue/train/promote/host or organize competitions<br><br>May I also suggest if possible to give out unnamed rescued dogs and though the novice may pick the name that they give to the dog, we are able to put a special brand for this. Such as [OUAR] Dogs Name, so that way if we hold competitions the dogs we give out are easily identified.
  • xD for all the people offering money id rather not get any in my kennel unless i have a use for it O-o Sooo if i ever have an idea where ill need money ill be sure to post here and see what responses i can get xD
    <br><br>I'll also donate 1 mill towards this. A great way would be to hand this out would be through competitions. That way a novice can get a decent eventing dog and the chance for some money.
  • okay guys! New set up! What do yall think?!
  • <span style="color:#8000BF">I really like the new set up! Sounds awesome and the token system is a great idea. Here's hoping it'll grab some attention, it could be extremely beneficial to both vp novices and the vp community as a whole. </span>
  • I can offer up Graphics(basic layouts, welcome banners, dog photos, banners, etc), Trainings, and I bet if I looked through my kennel, I would have a whole list of dogs I could offer up. I can possibly offer some VPC as well when needed:)
  • Cecctl2 could you possibly do some kind of graphic for club members who will put it on their kennel? Like a Member banner? Ive got a few who have agreed to put one up if we get one!
  • Cecctl2 could you possibly do some kind of graphic for club members who will put it on their kennel? Like a Member banner? Ive got a few who have agreed to put one up if we get one!
    <br><br><br>Sure, I would be happy to! I will get to it later today(I am driving right now).<br><br>Photos-<br>Background Photos-<br>Color Scheme-<br>Style/Feel-<br>Main Text-<br>Sub Text-
  • Cecctl2 wrote:
    Cecctl2 could you possibly do some kind of graphic for club members who will put it on their kennel? Like a Member banner? Ive got a few who have agreed to put one up if we get one!
    <br><br><br>Sure, I would be happy to! I will get to it later today(I am driving right now).<br><br>Photos-<br>Background Photos-<br>Color Scheme-<br>Style/Feel-<br>Main Text-<br>Sub Text-
    <br><br>Ill fill this out and send it to you in a little while. Ive got to be getting ready to go to class myself.
  • <span style="color:#8000BF">I really like the new set up! Sounds awesome and the token system is a great idea. Here's hoping it'll grab some attention, it could be extremely beneficial to both vp novices and the vp community as a whole. </span>
    <br><br>Thats the plan! I had been kind of planning it for a while but the discussion in the general discussions made me decide to launch it now. <br><br>The token system is HOPEFULLY what will get this program to REALLY move forward. In my experience telling a starter (im gonna refer to it as a a starter, become i have been approached by some novices who know quite a bit about what theyre doing so i dont want to group them as a whole) that if they get a show dog and start showing and can win money they realize that it takes a bit of work to get there and decide to go for the easier money and just sell the dog... usually to a sponsor. Which doesnt help anyone. But with this point system they earn a little bit here and a little bit there but they are (hopefully!!) constantly building up until they can get something really nice! And selling the dog does them no good. Its a bit like chuckecheese in my opinion... but theres a reason chuckecheese is a HUGE restaurant. It works, and i hope it is interesting enough to make some people come out of hiding just to try it!
  • Sounds good! If you need anything else, just let me know!!
  • Ive got just enough people that i can start running events! Hopefully this will bring more people in!
    <br><br>Thats the plan! I had been kind of planning it for a while but the discussion in the general discussions made me decide to launch it now. <br><br>The token system is HOPEFULLY what will get this program to REALLY move forward. In my experience telling a starter (im gonna refer to it as a a starter, become i have been approached by some novices who know quite a bit about what theyre doing so i dont want to group them as a whole) >snip<
    <br><br><span style="color:#8000BF">That's a good idea, I like the idea of saying starter since there's kinda a stigma sometimes toward all novices as beginners and that's not always the case. I know I was a novice for a long time before getting my sponsors and was an active eventer and actually did pretty well and knew quite a bit about the game. <br></span>
  • thats what im thinking. You can always call them Noobs instead but i think thats quite offensive as well.
  • thats what im thinking. You can always call them Noobs instead but i think thats quite offensive as well.
    <br><br><span style="color:#8000BF">You can say that again lol. I play an online game and that's all people want to do is call people noobs and oh it can really get under your skin haha!</span>
    <br><br><span style="color:#8000BF">You can say that again lol. I play an online game and that's all people want to do is call people noobs and oh it can really get under your skin haha!</span>
    <br><br>Wouldn't happen to be the CoD games? xD
    f4i4up.gif
  • kelseyb wrote:
    thats what im thinking. You can always call them Noobs instead but i think thats quite offensive as well.
    <br><span style="color:#8000BF"><br>Nope not CoD but it is another shooter game lol and calling people noobs, laggers, and hackers is all too common</span>
  • kelseyb wrote:
    thats what im thinking. You can always call them Noobs instead but i think thats quite offensive as well.
    <br><br>Congratulations! Youve just got 10 points through the club for posting on the OUAR forum page!!
  • kelseyb wrote:
    <br><br>Congratulations! Youve just got 10 points through the club for posting on the OUAR forum page!!
    <br><br>I have a token now? :D
    f4i4up.gif
  • youve got 17 points which is almost 2 chips actually!
  • I'm confused kind of... So you get points and then 10 points equals a token? And TOKENS get you things?
  • yes xD I did it that way because i plan on having SOMETHING in the future that represents a token but im not sure what i want to to be yet. Im still getting into the swing of this club so im trying to get all the kinks worked out. If your a novice luckychick you should definitally join! Some of my other menbers have alreayd won upwards of 100,000 in just a few days!
  • haha yeah I already joined... My dog is OUAR Card Trick
  • oh!! Well then! You just got a token (10 points) for messaging on the OUAR forum post! =)
  • <span style="color:#4000BF">Vampy looks like your club is starting to take off, congrats! :mrgreen: </span>
This discussion has been closed.