Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Name Change

edited October 2012 in Game Suggestions
I don't know if this has been suggested yet or not but I for one think its a great idea. One time name change. A lot of us have been playing on VP since we were in oh like middle school -like myself-. What I am suggesting is that you can be allotted one name change per kennel. I suggest just one name change per account so that people cant change it over and over again, but someone who is a serious player and perhaps named their kennel ILUVDOGZZZZ1234 (i made that up hope that's not anyone's actual kennel name then i'd feel bad) when they were younger and starting out, and are still playing that can be an embarrassing name. Anyways, I'd love to hear feedback on this idea.

Comments

• I love this idea I want my Kennel name and player name changed so bad. But I did make a new kennel with the player name and kennel name I wanted, and I'll just use the first kennel I ever made a boarding kennel. But I wish.
    s5zspc.png
    My Kennel
    First 8x4's Belgian Laekenois
    First 9x4's Belgian Shepards
    First 10x4 Australian Silky Terriers
  • I think that a one-time change is a good idea.
    GKEBannerRESIZE_zps822c8535.jpg
  • I love this! This might sound snobby, but their are so many times where I will see a player with a name simular to the example you gave, and I will assume they are a younger, less serious player, as rude as it is
    chardixiebanner.jpg
  • Heard this idea may be allowed after the update is a rummor so not sure if its true or not but it was said becuase it would be easyer to know all kennels that belong to that user when the one time log in comes in.
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • i love that idea i have a kennel name which i hate!
    hx8z9d.png

I'm A Proud Directioner, Are You?
    Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!
  • I agree with this idea. I personal love my name, but there are other players on here with these silly names or names that get them into trouble (says inappropriate things or gives their age etc) and they have to go through the trouble of contacting support which can take forever to go through.
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • This is an amazing idea,i would like to change my name aswell :mrgreen:
    b997d351-3491-4ea5-9d6a-51edab03aeff_zps6df71861.jpg
    See that dog in my signature? He's mine :))
  • Watch the dates when posting - this is from January/February.
This discussion has been closed.