Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Novice Help Center (NHC)

<span style="color:#000080">Novice Help Center (NHC) was made to help all the novices out there that may not fully understand the game or are new and dont understand anything lol. So if you are new or a novice with not enough vpc or need help post the forum on here and i will get back to you asap.<br><br>I am looking for donations of banners,dogs,trainings, breeding, and vpc any amount helps.<br><br>**Even if you are a new sponsor and need help, i can still help!***<br><br>If you are a sponsor and would like to have your own novice fill out this form and i will match you up with your own novice, to teach and encourage.</span><br><span style="color:#FF4000"><br>Sponsor form:<br>kennel link:<br>name:<br>services(if any):<br>how many novices would you like to help?:<br>are you on often:<br>other:<br><br>Are you not selling your puppies? do they just sit there and never get a home? It may be the way you are breeding them, if you breed untrained dogs the puppies will come out bad stated and people are looking for good stated dogs for eventing or more breeding. I will trade you 2 breeding fully trained pairs of dogs of your breed choice,in exchange of all your poorly stated dogs in your kennel. fill out this form <br></span><br>Novice form:<br>Kennel link:<br>how many dogs do you have:<br>what 4 breeds would you like:<br>do you swear to only breed fully trained dogs at a sponsor breeding kennel:<br><br>If you are just a novice that would like some starter help or stuff fill this form out:<br>kennel link:<br>amount of vpc you have:<br>would you like a sponsor to help you:<br>other:<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">NOVICES</span></span><br><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold">SPONSORS</span></span><br><br><br><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">DONATIONS</span></span><br>10 MILL- ME POPPOMGIRL<br><br><br>****ALL NOVICES THAT JOIN WILL GET A BANNER AND 500k-1mill DEPENDING ON DONATIONS*******
23hlvz4.jpg

Comments

This discussion has been closed.