Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giftie List.

edited July 2013 in Tips & Tricks
<span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#800000">VP needs somewhere to keep track of all the gifties that are continually created, so I figured, hey! why don't I do one. ;D<br><br><a href="http://gifties.ishkode.com/"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">You will find the list here.</a><br><br>You will find three lists; colours listed alphabetically, colours listed by dog breed and a list of PB colours.<br><br>If you have come across a colour or two that aren't listed, it would be great if you could please fill out this form;<br>
<span style="font-weight:bold">Colour:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Breed:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Dog Link:</span>
<br><br>If you post once, and I haven't got around to updating the list before you find another, please edit your first post and add it to that, I'll be getting a moderator to delete posts to keep the thread clear after each update.<br><br>If you are adding any information on PBs, I'd prefer you pm it to me.<br>Thank you!</span></span>
4v1rix.jpg

Comments