Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wish threads

edited August 2011 in Giveaways, Etc.
From this point on, there will be only one wish thread. Any other "wish" or similar thread where people ask for something and someone else gives it, or something else, to them will be deleted.
<span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>

Comments

• Can you explain this to me?? im just confused.
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Basically wish thread after wish thread was being made just because people weren't getting what they wanted or being rude, annoyed with others asking for too much, having a fit if they didn't get what they wanted and actually turning it into something huge, wanted to set rules, list goes on. So Bama settled it with making a single wish thread with rules then posted this right after locking the other ones. Like there were 4 or 5 going and myself and others were playing the activist role essentially stopping them from doing so because it was unnecessary. I could search for the other ones (if they still exist) so you can view what went on, but if not, this paragraph basically explains it all =)
    Do you like my training? Reccommend me here =)
    Main/Training Kennel, Boarding Kennel, Breeding Kennel

~Visit my main kennel for links to my on going auctions~
  • Ohhh ok well thanks for explaining that for me =]]]
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
This discussion has been closed.