Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What was the last book you read?

124»

Comments

• Crossed- Allie Condie<br><br>Can't wait for the next one!
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan<br><br>I attempted to read The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch. It was a bit slow at times.<br><br>Am in the process of reading The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants by Ann Bradshares and Life of Pi by Yann Martel.<br><br>Hopefully getting Paper Towns by John Green soon.<br><br>I'm quite the reader...
    "I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once." ~The Fault In Our Stars
    "Some people have lives; some people have music." ~Will Grayson, Will Grayson
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • Phantom by Susan Kay - still in progress
  • The tea rose, cant rember the author but ive read it half a dozen times... or did i read pride and predjudice last...it was one of them
    ivyfallscredit_by_perseusjs-d68vr5v.png
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • Fountainhead by Ayn Rand<br>I'm now reading A Dance with Dragons by George RR Martin.
  • Just started "An Abundance Of Katherines" by John Green :D
    "I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once." ~The Fault In Our Stars
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • Last month - <br><br>A song of Ice and Fire (A game of thrones) - George R. R. Martin<br>A clash of kings - George R. R. Martin<br><br>Now - <br>A storm of swords - George R. R. Martin<br><br>Bit of a fan <3
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • ohh my sister and her boyfriend are reading those flame they look good!<br><br>i read : (After a lot of begging from my best friend)<br><br>The Hunger Games....<br><br>It was awesome i can see what the big deal was... I should of read it earlier.
  • The Fault in Out Stars - John Green
    ekews2.jpg
  • Game of Thrones - George RR Martin
  • Last month - <br><br>A song of Ice and Fire (A game of thrones) - George R. R. Martin<br>A clash of kings - George R. R. Martin<br><br>Now - <br>A storm of swords - George R. R. Martin<br><br>Bit of a fan <3
    <br><br>I just finished a Dance with Dragon<br>Now my soul is empty because i cant read anymore of it until the 6th one comes out :(
  • I know, right?<br><br>Have you tried Robert Jordan? Pretty good and series is FINALLY finished-took him almost twenty years, but it's done......
  • Still reading Phantom...
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Maragaret Stohl...I wasn't really sure about this one because it sounded a bit Twilight-ish but it's turning out to be quite good :)
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • During the last couple of weeks <br><br>Flowers In the Attic - Virginia Andrews<br>My soul to take - Rachel Vincent<br>My soul to save - Rachel Vincent<br><br>Also working my way through:<br>My soul to keep - Rachel Vincent<br>Some British Classics - Bronte Sisters, Charles Dickens that sort of thing<br>Harry Potter Series<br>And when they arrive the rest of the Dollanganger Series - Virginia Andrews<br><br>I'm quite the reader... i may carry on with the Game of thrones series when I go back to uni... i kinda forgot about it... whoops
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • <span style="color:#800000">I just started reading Under the Dome by Stephen King. XD</span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • Just finished Good Oil (or "Love and Other Perishable Items" in the US) by Laura Buzo.
    "I'm nobody, who are you? Are you nobody too? Then there's a pair of us, don't tell. They'd banish us you know."
  • Beloved Captive by Kathleen Y'Barbo
  • <span style="color:#400080">The Key To Midnight : By Dean Koontz</span>
  • "Be More Chill" by Ned Vizzini & "I Am the Messenger" by Markus Zusak
    "I'm nobody, who are you? Are you nobody too? Then there's a pair of us, don't tell. They'd banish us you know."
  • I just recently finished the "Rome" series by Colleen McCullough. Had read them all here and there, first time I ever read them one after another.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>