Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tips to Rescue Kennels

I have owned a couple of rescues while playing VP and here are some things I have found to help me become successful.<br><br><span style="font-size:200">Finding Dogs</span><br>To start a search go to Bark Park and Click Search Kennels and Players.<br>DO NOT click Online now or Alphabetical List Of Players. (If they are online now you can't rescue the dogs and the Alphabetical list will take to long to go through also the first several pages have been gone through)<br><br>Instead type in <span style="font-weight:bold">1 or 2</span> letters into either kennel name or player name. (If two letters choose letters that go to gether better. For example you will find more Ba Kennels than Xh kennels) Be random with this, type in odd letters such as z, x, and v. but make sure to Unclick exact word or phrase.<br><br>Now when looking through the kennels look at the date next to the kennel name. You want to look at kennels that are either rescuable or soon-to-be rescuable. Do not look in kennels that are over a year old. Most are empty and it takes too much time to go through.<br><br>If you find a kennel with pups in it you can rescue. Rescue all of them. Then go back to the kennel. If the person has a layout that lists "my kennels" or "other kennels" check those too. Most of the time those kennels have rescueable dogs in them as well. Do the same with links to friends kennels.<br><br>If you find kennels that you would like to rescue but are not quite able to, bookmark them with the date of the last login. Don't forget to check your bookmarks later! Once you do rescue the dogs from the kennels you bookmarked delete the bookmarks so you don't recheck them.<br><br>Another way to find dogs is to go through the parents of already rescued dogs in your kennel or some one elses. click randomly on mothers and fathers of these pups and often times you will come across more rescues!<br><br>also when doing this click on the "Brands" of the kennels the dogs were breed in. This can help you find Rescuable Sponcer kennels which usually have better stated or trained dogs.<br><br><span style="font-size:200">Keeping Your Kennel Organized</span> :This is important.<br><br>When going through your rescue kennel do not tend to all dogs until <span style="font-weight:bold">After</span> you have gone through the entire thing. This way when you get new pups you will know which ones they are because they will not have 100% in mood, grooming, and energy. When you do get through it make sure you tend to all pups so you can tell the next new set of pups apart.<br><br>Another thing I personally think makes the dogs neater is deleting the pictures on the dog's pages. I find it distracting and most people don't buy the dog's for the pictures anyway.<br><br>To tell how many dogs you are selling check the management page. when you log in clear the messages and next time you login you can see how many people have bought dogs. If you don't clear it each time you log in it can be confusing as to which ones were recently adopted or which ones were adopted a long time ago. If the number of dogs being adopted is low it might be time to rescue more.<br><br>Will be organizing and adding more later! If you found this helpful or have something to add post and I will add it! thanks
Sleepingpuppy03.png

Comments