Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VP Olympics *Read this First*

edited August 2012 in VP Olympics
I am going to run a VP Olympics. Groups will be split by breed groups.<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:#0080FF"><br>Starting Date: August 1, 2012<br>Entries Close: July 29, 2012<br></span></span><br><br>*Date is subject to change<br><br>Groups<br><br><br>VP Olympics Club #1<br><br>Group 1 - Agility<br>Group 2 - Dock Jumping<br>Group 3 - Field Retrieve<br>Group 4 - Hunting<br><br><br>VP Olympics Club #2<br><br>Group 5 - Cattle Herd<br>Group 6 - Herding<br>Group 7 - Weight Pull<br>Group 8 - Mushing<br><br><br>VP Olympics Club #3<br><br>Group 9 - Racing<br>Group 10 - Obedience<br>Group 11 - Showmanship<br>Group 12 - Conformation<br><br><br>VP Olympics Club #4<br><br>Group 13 - Assistance Trial<br>Group 14 - Tracking<br>Group 15 - Search and Rescue<br>Group 16 - Schutzhund<br><br><br>*Note: Because there are so many groups there will not be a Flyball or Canine Disc group.<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Rules</span></span> (these are subject to change)<br>- You may only enter 1 dog in each group category <span style="color:red">**If you try to get around this rule ALL your dogs will be disqualified from the Olympics</span> <br>- A single dog may enter in more than one group so long as all the groups are in the same club (a dog can only be a member of one club at a time)<br>- Events will be open for entry for a set amount of time, if you miss entering you miss out on that event <br>- If the number of dogs entered require more than one event to be run for that group/event type you may only enter your dog in 1 of the events <br>- Only dogs that are registered may enter the VP Olympics clubs to be eligible for events.<br>- Dogs entered must have courage and adapt no higher than 230<br>- If you will be away for a couple events, you may assign a replacement handler. You must post here with their kennel name, link, and which shows they will be handling your dog for you.<br>- Any breed may enter the Olympics, but dogs may be no older than 15.0.0 when the Olympics begin<br>- After the Olympics have started a dog may be turned only to be able to enter more Olympics events (no taking turns for extra training, or entering other events)<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Scoring</span></span><br>1st ~ 100 points<br>2nd ~ 90 points<br>3rd ~ 80 points<br>4th ~ 70 points<br>5th ~ 60 points<br>6th ~ 50 points <br>7th ~ 40 points<br>8th ~ 30 points<br>9th ~ 20 points<br>10th ~ 10 points<br>11th-20th ~ 5 points<br>21st and lower ~ 1 point
ori_zps9dc2c8d8.png

Comments

• It says to post here to say if you will be away and will have a replacement, so I am doing so. If I am in the wrong place place tell me.<br><br>I am having to finish up some trainings that I auctioned off, so I am sending one of my dogs to my showing kennel. I do not know if I will have him back in my current kennel before I am done, so that is why I am posting this. The other dog that I am eventing has a low enough A/C to board, so I am doing that for her. <br><br>The other will be held here: Dreamz Dreamland<br>Link: <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=237702"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=237702</a><br>The shows he is entered in is: Schutzhund and Tracking<br><br>If I finish before the events are held, I will edit the post. Thank you!!
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link