Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keep RP to G rating, There are young kids in the game!

edited June 2008 in Virtual Pups RPG
See title!
Ruatha.gifopbadge2.gif
Boz and Ana Luffs Ru! ( we own her you see! :P ) NUU Ori owns Ru!! YAARRR!!!

Comments

• I know is very immature to make this higher than G, YES EVEN PG can be bad. There are kids on this site that are eight, and if their parents found out that they were being exposed to unapropriate stuff, how do you think Orbis Games reputation would be? This site is suppose to be fun and safe for everyone, and parents are suppose to have a weight off their shoulder when they know their kids are safe. Take the over G rated things off this site!
    Please PM if I win anything.
  • Only G rated things would be difficult. People would just argue this with the halloween colors but lets not get into that. <br><br>I agree that some people post things that are too pg13. They need to be toned down. I am older than 13 and I don't even want to be reading some of the things people have been posting the the rpg section. <br><br>Now Ru I have a question. What would it do if you picked the 'I agree to these terms and I am under 13' option when you sign up? Just have parental consent?
    8x32tt.png
  • If you do the under thirteen part, you fill out the form as usual, then you get an e-mail, your parent signs it and faxes it to Orbis.
    3703762717_8172609250.jpg
  • Couldn't have said it better, Pish.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
This discussion has been closed.