Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

nick names!

1101112131416»

Comments

• NNFAP - Zynn!<br><br>
    sushigirl wrote:
    ok! I'll steal....BUBBLES!!! I went to a camp and one of the "teachers" camp name was bubbles. You can call me Ky. Or Ky Ky. :) I know there's not much nicknames for me either XD
    <br><br>Seriously?! I went to a girl scout camp and one of the teachers' nickname was Bubbles!
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Haha really? Nice! But I didn't go on a girl scout trip. It was a school field trip for four days. It was fun! We went ziplining, rock climbing, bouldering, and lots of other cool stuff. It was a Christian camp :)<br><br><br>Bubbly
    SDHBLAH.png
  • NNFAP Ummm Puppyfish (: <br><br>Sushi-fish <br>Banner- Puppies
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • You shall be: Kiwi Ninja!
    51rezb.jpg
  • you shall be bloody rocks.<br><br>nevermind...um animal rocks.
    f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif
  • Haha ummm ok then...<br><br>You'll be......ChristoferDrewLovingWetnose...?
    51rezb.jpg
  • Wet Noser!!
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • <span style="color:#400080">NNFAP: <br><br>Tiger The Awesome </span>
  • What is the breed of canine that easily forgets his place on the trail?<br>A Wherewolf!<br><br>So NNFAP: Parabably a Wherewolf.<br>also probably doesn't appreciate being pun'd upon.
    ekews2.jpg
  • NNFAP pixels <br>(drawing pixels i think i ment) :)
    ivyfallscredit_by_perseusjs-d68vr5v.png
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • A fitting name indeed!<br>NNFAP: POISON CLAW<br><br>'Cuz like, poison ivy and bear claws. But it has to be in all caps.
    ekews2.jpg
  • Dramatic wrote:
    A fitting name indeed!<br>NNFAP: POISON CLAW<br><br>'Cuz like, poison ivy and bear claws. But it has to be in all caps.
    <br>Sounds like a pokemon move <br>"Ivybear used POISON CLAW !!!"
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • ivybear93 wrote:
    <br>Sounds like a pokemon move <br>"Ivybear used POISON CLAW !!!"
    <br>That is a beautiful observation.
    ekews2.jpg
  • Dramatic wrote:
    What is the breed of canine that easily forgets his place on the trail?<br>A Wherewolf!<br><br>So NNFAP: Parabably a Wherewolf.<br>also probably doesn't appreciate being pun'd upon.
    <br><span style="color:#400080"><br>I just now noticed this :) and I don't mind a good pun hehe</span><br><br>
    Dramatic wrote:
    ivybear93 wrote:
    <br>Sounds like a pokemon move <br><br>"Ivybear used POISON CLAW !!!"
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">^Ditto to both^<br><br>NNFAP: Dramatic The Doodler *cause of all your awesome drawigs*<br></span>
  • Dramatic wrote:
    What is the breed of canine that easily forgets his place on the trail?<br>A Wherewolf!<br><br>So NNFAP: Parabably a Wherewolf.<br>also probably doesn't appreciate being pun'd upon.
    <br><span style="color:#400080"><br>I just now noticed this :) and I don't mind a good pun hehe</span><br><br>
    Dramatic wrote:
    ivybear93 wrote:
    <br>Sounds like a pokemon move <br><br>"Ivybear used POISON CLAW !!!"
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">^Ditto to both^<br><br>NNFAP: Dramatic The Doodler *cause of all your awesome drawigs*<br></span>
    <br><br>"Ditto" Hahaha XD