Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just checking

Wondering who all made it and if you guys were up to planning something for next month?
<span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>

Comments

• I'm still here :) I'd be up for planning something. 
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • I only come on once in the AM to check boarders and see if anything has improved. VP is still extremely slow and hard to get in. I constantly get 502 error messages. Takes almost 3-4 or more minutes to do each thing like change pages, check dogs, move dogs and just everything. Things like that used to take seconds.  Would love to get back into VP but the way it is right now, it would take me all day long to do a quarter of what I used to do before the switch. And yes I have awesome internet service so that is not it at all.
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • I wasn't part of the Activities Committee before but I'd like to help out some if possible.
    FotoFlexer_Photo-2.jpg

350k for ALL long grooms! Other prices on page http://virtualpups.com/viewkennel.php?kennel=161350
  • I'm kinda still around but not very reliable at the moment as I'm still not able to access vp from home due to net and computer issues. However, depending on how things go I'm hoping to be around more in the future.