Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

its not that im upset. im just wanting to kill my cat!

edited May 2015 in Vent
my kitten is driving me crazy. he watches my hands as im training my imports and waits til im almost done with the year im working on and then pounces on my hands and keyboards. If i make him move he moews and moews until i let him come back. this is why i like dogs and hate cats. Atleast my dog peach is quiet and hardly every barks or whines.

Comments

• <span style="color:#400080">Ahhh the joys of kittnehood :P Not much longer I'll be adding a kitten to our family. I already know she'll be a handful as I'm getting her from a friend and am around her lots. They surly can be littler balls of trouble for sure but in the end they are worth it. </span>
  • Cats will be cats. He's just a baby, but they can be frustrating sometimes. Might need little toys to keep him occupied. Try a laser pointer, or something that is automated that will keep him occupied for a lot of time. Laser pointers can be fun for you, too. ;)
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • This post is almost a year old :lol:
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>