Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iluvdogs111

About

Comments

• No one? :arrow: :arrow:
  • Mysterous Love wrote: Wow, the last time we took a dog to a vet other then for checkups was like a year ago when our dog Ruby (whos trained not to fight) got attacked by our stupid old neighbors dog while we were on a walk on the opposite side of …
  • I personally wouldn't recommend a small dog. If possible I would get a Lab, they are great family dogs. If you must get a small dog, I've heard that pugs are good with kids. However they are prone to a lot of health problems.
  • Patty wrote: I hope both of them feel better! Thanks! A few days of exploring the woods and swimming should cheer them both up.
  • Thanks guys. She started shutting her eye again, so we decided to take her in just to be safe. The vet said her eye will be fine and she's not concerned about it, but she put some drops in it and gave us some pills to help the swelling go down. Her …
  • Awesome! Congrats! I really wanted to do something like that here, I got an application all filled out and everything, but I never ended up sending it in. I'm not sure if I'll do it or not, it sounds very rewarding but I haven't worked with horses i…
  • He probably just wants attention, I wouldn't worry too much unless he shows other strange symptoms.
    in Huh? Comment by iluvdogs111 June 2011
  • *Sigh.* now I should really study for Earth Science
  • AllInTheName wrote: I'm super amazing at Algebra! If you need any help studying let me know Haha, thanks, but I already took the exam! It wasn't too bad...I think I'll pass
  • Welcome back and congrats! I want to see pics!
  • Lyc!!!!!
    in Uh oh! Comment by iluvdogs111 June 2011
  • I read that if your kennel has a breed name in it, and you change your breed, they can change your kennel name for you? It can't hurt to ask.
  • Aw, I'm gonna miss you! Sounds fun, I miss horse back riding sometimes.
  • I'm so happy right now! They had an adorable little girl named Olivia! I can't wait to meet her in person. I've already offered to entertain their other child so mommy and baby can rest!
  • They had the baby, but still haven't made the official announcment! It's killing me.
  • Wow, I still have 3 more weeks. I wouldn't really want to go to an online school. All work, no fun with friends!
    in Free!! Comment by iluvdogs111 May 2011
  • -Don't watch tv or use the computer before going to bed. It gets your mind active and you won't want to go to sleep -Try laying in bed and reading something, perhaps something boring like a textbook so you'll drift off to sleep -Buy a sleeping mask …
  • Don't worry too much. Just because the forums have been "dead" doesn't mean people aren't happy. People are just busy. Think about it. School is ending for most people, and they're probably busy with last minute studying, final exams, etc. Plus, wit…
  • Thanks for the advice. Perhaps I should have wrote this differently. There actually haven't been any complaints and as far as I know, none of the parents acted uncomfortable. What I was saying is, there could be people that are unconfortable. I thin…
    in Advice? Comment by iluvdogs111 May 2011
  • Do you have your own horse(s)? Yeah, I wish. =( If so what breed(s)? If you dont have your own do you ride? I used to. I switched barns a couple times and never found a place where I felt at home. I may start again, but not for a while. If so wh…
  • I'll take pink girl! Oh my gosh they are adorable. Congrats!
  • I remember you! Welcome
    in Hello =) Comment by iluvdogs111 May 2011
  • I know, I should just kick her out. And that's what I try to do, but she whines and embarasses me in front of parents and other volunteers. And I will try talking to my mom again, but I'm not sure if it will work. I kind of feel bad for my sister, b…
  • VampireVenom wrote: Why dont you talk to the preacher about this? Im sure he could say something to her and get her to if not understand, comply by the rules. The pastor's not in charge of it...one of the ladies at our church directs the progra…
  • PurpleChicken wrote: Im jealous. I love me some babys. Is it required in your schools? In our schools its only avaible in one class in highschool. I believe it's an extra credit thing. But I'm definitley doing it.
    in Doll! Comment by iluvdogs111 May 2011
  • I suppose I could get by without lunch, but I'd have to have some snacks and a fairly early dinner. Here is my general eating schedule on weekdays. 7am- Choke down whatever breakfast I can, even though I just woke up and don't feel like eating. 10…
    in :( Comment by iluvdogs111 May 2011
  • Haha, I know. But some dogs stay a puppy for much longer. My aunt's 3 year old golden thinks she's still a puppy.
  • OK, at first I thought you wrote that she was very noisy, and I was wondering what getting inside a lazy susan had to do with that. Then I re-read it. Anyways..I think all dogs are nosey to a point. You can't stop them from sniffing something and …
  • Oh no! I really hope he's okay! I can't believe the vet can't do anything...hang in there, hopefully he'll get better!
  • I hate eating breakfast. Early in the morning, I'm never hungry, so I nibble onwhatever I can get down, then a few hours later my stomch starts growling in class and I get so hungry. I have to sneak food into class. :x
    in :( Comment by iluvdogs111 May 2011