Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corgis4ever

About

Comments

• bay_dog13 wrote: I know that, but then they have someone else or themselves (on a ilegal account) come and ask you why!!!!! :roll: Well then that's when you report them to an op
  • bay_dog13 wrote: Yeahm I mean, it is all fine if you pay attention, but it is so annoying when someone bids on your dog (like, 2000 on a national) and then they keep messageing you and badgering you saying that they bid. Just put that person on…
  • I say no to this because it's just like when you sell your dogs you have no control what the new owner does with it, if you don't want your dog abused then don't put him up for stud or put him up for 123456789 so people have to messege you first.
  • ok will do and thanks again! ok contract made, it will be from kk20 (one of my extra kennels)
  • hey thanks for the offer I already bought a horse for 80k, a spanish something I can't remember, LOL! I just wanted to buy one horse to start out with until I know what I'm doing, my playername on vhr is kristin, and I'll gladly give you 100k in…
  • this has already been suggested and I vote no because it'll just make things more confusing, I took my first look at vhr last night and I don't think I'll be going back! Talk about complicated! There are so many different things you have to buy, I…
  • you can look her up in the General Services section I paid 950k for my pic and it was worth it!
  • I just had to post this awesome pic that Karissa made for me for my flyball team!
  • ok good but the list hasn't been updated since Sept. 19th? (I was just there a minute ago and I think that was the date) so it's been a month since Loser's been on? Sable, couldn't we just give Loser the credit for using the list? What if Los…
  • the last time I checked the first page of that post wasn't edited to include all of the recent colors, actualy none of mine are showing up on the first page so it's been a long time since that post was updated. as for the highest starred dog post t…
  • great idea for hte stars. but on the forum, there is a post with gift colors yeah but have you ever tried sifting through all of those pages? The first page of the post isn't the complete list, you have to go through every single page of tha…
  • I agree, while there are posts for both of these topics they are growing soooo long it's just about impossible to navigate through them to find what you're looking for. Good idea! We could do the post on here I guess under General Discussion but …
  • yes but novices can bet on dogs for money, I've heard even if they're in the negative balance they can still place bets and if they have any dogs in their kennel they'll still be fed. Also, now this is just my opinion and not meant to offend so ple…
  • I just think that the betting on the dogs is enough and you have a better chance of winning and any person can bet on the same dog so there can be more than just one winner. Anyway, I hardly have the time to enter my dogs in events now as it is, I …
  • You know it's free right now to host events, that includes ALL sponcer kennels, that's right you don't get charged for hosting events right now until Nef gets a chance to fix the problem. Spread the word because none of the clubs I'm in are running…
  • Here's my new team (training the last 2 right now) Kristin's Almost Perfect Tens (all Border Collies) http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=213546http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=214119
  • WoS I couldn't agree with you more! I think that all sponcers should get to choose what breeds are allowed in their events. I believe most of the people entering events are sponcers and all sponcers get to make at least 4 events a day per kennel s…
  • yes I totaly agree! I started to breed greyhounds because I got tired of people entering their greyhounds in my races and winning all the time when I clearly stated no greyhounds. :? I understand people can overlook this and I also understand th…
  • I think this is a wonderful idea! I've paid for a few personal pics but I have so many dogs and realy no artistic talent It would be nice to have a pic for each of my dogs
  • the delete button. I don't have a problem with deleting bids and it doesn't happen to me all the time, also I like rescuing cheap but decent dogs and giving them to novices (mostly) I know that really care about training them, I just did this today…