Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

darcy

About

Comments

• Sable I'll pay you to do a vizsla for me but in a laying down position....
  • Those look so cool Sable! Do you think you could make me a vizsla one too except maybe make it look like it's lunging or running?
  • I personally will go for anything that keeps novices out. I know I use to be a novice but some novices now-a-days are using VP for ridiculous reasons. To advertise there own site, to fool around or kill time, use it as an online dating site (lol tru…
  • I'd like to see the illness too, deformities may be nice because all pups from the same parents are the same size, what's up with that? If they're all the same size why not make the pups have all the same stats and stars, heaven forbid that, we shou…
  • lol Remix your not enjoying the full effects to VP because you only have 1 dog lol VP lol they should call it addicting and bad for health cuz I stay inside all day just to play it. To enjoy the full effects of VP you have to have more dogs and get …
    in NOT FAIR Comment by darcy June 2005
  • Strange thing for me is that I never get spam, just the occassional," Do you train for the public?" and that only happens about 3 times this month. I just don't post anything about it and they just kind of miss my kennel when looking for a trainer o…
  • The idea would make it seem like Furry Paws and that game bores me out of my wits! It doesn't have much strategy to it like VP does because you get distracted by premium, basic, advanced foods and collars and leashes and obstacle items, ughh. Its sl…
  • Well it's tougher for novices to get fame points because when I was a novice I worked so hard to earn fame points and I only started playing the game 3 months ago because I had quit some time ago because of things. So I just started replaying and on…
  • Isn't the American Staffordshire Terrier part of the AKC already? I found a link to it:
  • yeah that would be cool but it would probably be a lot easier to make if there actually was a thing cuz all the events that Nef has right now were based on real life things cuz this game is suppose to be a simulation of the real thing. Plus I think …