Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LynneSilver

About

Comments

• I'm gonna say no on this one, too, because I think that both the BB and the forums serve different and useful purposes. The BB is a nice way to post a quick, short-term ad or annoucement - the forums are a better way to have extended discussions or …
  • When you make a comment that's vaguely directed at anywhere between two and three out of three whole people, effectively saying that they put much less time and effort into creating their artwork than you did and it's inferior stuff anyow, it's boun…
  • Meh... I have no idea if I was even being referred to, but purely for the record, by no means did I trace anything, either. I actually referenced the photo on the computer, then drew the lineart with pencil on paper, and from there I drew with the m…
  • I think this project is a great idea. While I can't say I'll ever have the time/skill to contribute any more, I do have two pieces of Silken Windhound lineart that I'd be willing to contribute: http://silverpaw.net/vp/silkenlineart2.jpg
  • Could you add an Australian Koolie to the list for eventually? I was thinking maybe either Brown Merle or Tri-Merle.
  • Ee! Yes yes yes yes. Please oh please.
  • Eee! *grabs and squishes the aussie* Love love love x infinity. Those so great. So is it OK to save and use them? Be happy to pay for usage of course! *bounce*
  • Squee! This is very very cool. Adorable doggie, Sable. Here's a couple more suggestions for ya Border Collie - Black and White / Australian Shepherd - Blue Merle .. those should be pretty universal, whee.
  • YES. Most excellent!
  • LOL.. I can definitely understand your point DeeDee, but still, when I see Tri-Colored Golden Retrievers it just makes me want to cry... rofl. I would be SO happy if, instead of having the current system where dogs all come in "default" colors and t…
  • This is a neat idea, BUT, I don't believe it's necessary. We all have access to the help files, which tell EXACTLY how each event is judged, giving a percentage for every skill, stat, and owner handling score. It's very easy to calculate, by looking…
  • I do like the idea of having Breed-Only events.. but not as the ONLY way for a dog to begin eventing. For those rare breeds, it's not only a matter of there being no one to CREATE events for them, but also for there being no one to compete against. …