Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CalliePine

About

Comments

• Svenska wrote: Send -175k to Svenska I wish for new recruits for my dog game (pm me) and some graphics (dog pics) fill out the form here and i will make you a dog pic ~
  • Bornforthis wrote: Svenska you can send me a neggie contract for 1mill. Send to Born.for.this I wish for a surprise. Please no dogs(: You get a free banner/dog pic! message me with how you would like it done I wish for a 8x4 or up fennec f…
  • in BANNERS Comment by CalliePine April 2013
  • cooljess6 wrote: Color Theme: kight colours Pictures: (direct links or type, ex. dalmatians) border collies Title:adopt me Sub-Text:rescue by tyson1 Size: (I will make my own if you don't know) dog pic size Favorite style out of my examples: 1st o…
    in BANNERS Comment by CalliePine April 2013
  • kelseyb wrote: Color Theme: Dark Colors, scary like. Pictures: (direct links or type, ex. dalmatians) black Beauceron Title: KB's Rambo Sub-Text: Size: (I will make my own if you don't know) Not too big, not too small. Favorite style out of m…
  • poppomgirl wrote: wow. Its gorgeous! thank you so much! sending money now glad you like it!
  • poppomgirl wrote: Color Theme: Light colors Pictures: (direct links or type, ex. dalmatians) im looking for a pic for this dog