Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PaytonLeeroy

About

Comments

• Are you using a tablet or a mouse? Makes a lot of difference in terms of drawing [for instance, I can't draw with a mouse... But a tablet's just like drawing on paper, so it works rather well.] It will make a difference in terms of coloring as well.…
  • poppomgirl wrote: hey instead of the like familly pic of my animals can you just do one of aspen going down a blue slide? with like transparent background? and her like ears in the wind she loves going down the slide lol she will just do it ove…
  • Zagari Wolf wrote: Ugh! I'm pretty sure I have a virus on this computer too. I know how it feels. Good luck and take your time. Okay... I have fought the stupid virus for over a week. I think I've finally won completely! No more random singing a…
  • Nevalanie wrote: It's great! Just remember: When a new person speaks, it's a new paragraph. And the more details the better! Ah, this isn't always true. Details can be overdone on occasion.
  • Well, even though the worst of the virus seems to be gone I'm still fighting parts of it.. Redirection of my web browser for the most part. However, I did do a couple quick drawings that didn't matter if my computer crashed in the middle of working …
  • Well, a few of your edges could be a little cleaner, but otherwise they're looking pretty good! Do make sure you only use stock photos from those sites that the artist has okayed for public use [Not that I think you need the reminder, I just like t…
  • I'm so sorry everyone. For over a day straight now I've done little more than fight the virus on my laptop, work, eat, and sleep. Luckily I have indeed saved all of the artwork [as long as the thing doesn't hit again] and think I have managed to cha…
  • Garfieldz Gal wrote: Aww! So cute. I just recently got a Chihuahua. Do you like Payton Lee's mix? =P Aww, I do like chihuahuas now! They are on the list of dogs I could see myself having now! Well, I would never purchase a mutt [unless it's fr…
  • poppomgirl wrote: i actually don't have a camera though right now i droped mine in the toilet lol so ummmmaybe you could just do aspen, kenya, and lobster? and you can position them anyway would that be better? And there's no one you could bor…
  • And another poodle! They're just soooo fluffy!
  • Zagari Wolf wrote: MlizGr wrote: Zagari Wolf wrote: Sorry, I guess I didn't read the last message. Yeah, that sounds cool to have her splash into it. And if you can put their names on it in small, plain text, that would be okay. Here it is …
  • poppomgirl wrote: Loooots of animals! I'm thinking the best way to fit them all would to be having a cat tree or something, though I'm not sure if that would affect the look you want or not. Whole ton of animals though, it's gunna take a long ti…
  • Zagari Wolf wrote: Sorry, I guess I didn't read the last message. Yeah, that sounds cool to have her splash into it. And if you can put their names on it in small, plain text, that would be okay. Here it is so far! Still not done, but getting m…
  • Quick little fluffy drawing. Isn't she cute? Added to the front page.
  • Zagari Wolf wrote: MlizGr wrote: Zagari Wolf wrote: thats fine. youre the artist. Still not done, but I thought I'd give you an update on where I am. As you can probably tell, I've been focusing a lot on the pit bull so far. If you want wat…
  • VampireVenom wrote: Hes gorgeous! What breed is he? A pomeranian Chihuahua mutt. I actually said no to taking him 5 times before he convinced me he was my dog, cause I wasn't in a good situation to have a dog, especially one that behaved as poor…
  • VampireVenom wrote: Its not allowed to post videos. Id remove it before an op does. Pictures are fine though and wed all love to see those! eek! Thanks for pointing that out! Edited for everyone's enjoyment.
  • poppomgirl wrote: I love it! send -10 mill to poppomgirl wow i even showed my mom and shes like thats freaken awesome! she was like that is so kool..how do people do that? she fell in love with it lol i did to! its just to perfect! i will defi…
  • Zagari Wolf wrote: thats fine. youre the artist. Still not done, but I thought I'd give you an update on where I am. As you can probably tell, I've been focusing a lot on the pit bull so far. If you want water in the image I could have her spla…
  • poppomgirl wrote: i would like transparent background on this one please and it looks fabulous! Well, doing the transparent background was easy enough, but uploading took a little fighting. Worked though! Just don't put it on a white background,…
  • Zagari Wolf wrote: Um, how about a field with wildflowers all around with a stream or pond near by. Well, there's not gunna be much room for a stream or pond unless they're running into it really. And the flowers will probably be splotches of co…
  • Zagari Wolf wrote: Payment sent to MlizGr. Payment received, thank you. What did you want for a background? I can do transparent or something else, whatever you want really.
  • poppomgirl wrote: ok thats fine and thats what she really does lol and i have been meaning for someone to do this for me Okay, so it ended up being a bit bigger in both directions than I expected, but opinion? Like where it's heading or want so…
  • Zagari Wolf wrote: MlizGr wrote: Zagari Wolf wrote: Alright, so you want something like this, only finished, yes?
  • poppomgirl wrote: ok i would love another one I would like this one of my two real life dogs if you could i would like them together with the little dog aspen holding the bigger dog kenyas leash in her mouth like she is walking her. Could this b…
  • woodpecker wrote: MlizGr wrote: woodpecker wrote: Out of interest - can you draw humans? =] I'm actually a lot better at humans than dogs. Lots more practice with them. Awesome. Do you have any examples? =D I did these two a looong tim…
  • Zagari Wolf wrote: Alright, so you want something like this, only finished, yes?
  • woodpecker wrote: Out of interest - can you draw humans? =] I'm actually a lot better at humans than dogs. Lots more practice with them.
  • Zagari Wolf wrote: I'll post refs to them all and if you put them all in the same picture, I'd love you forever. But if not, single pictures are fine with me. Name: Emily Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier Color: Red, white chest and toes Eye col…
  • Zagari Wolf wrote: Can I order one.. or two.. or three? I have several in mind... mostly of my real life pups. To be honest, I think 3 mill is really cheap for these. I've seen some artist sell pictures for up to 20 mill each. Of course you can…