Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Emagyn2

About

Comments

• :arrow: Just keeping this bumped
  • Moonlight wrote: Darkist Angel wrote: Moonlight wrote: I can't LIVE in the same house as you and NOT start playing again, you tard XD Haiii everyone I guess I'm returning. Who doesn't? teehee. STALK I have returned from the unknown…
  • Moonlight wrote: I can't LIVE in the same house as you and NOT start playing again, you tard XD Haiii everyone I guess I'm returning. Who doesn't? teehee. o: How dare you. But yay!
  • Type of Graphic: can you do a welcome banner, but in the style of a personal dog picture? o: Text: Crescendo Kennel Subtext: Wirehaired Pointing Griffons Images used: Wirehaired Pointing Griffons Theme/mood: magical, dream-like, elegant Other: if yo…
  • Commission for someone in-game
  • Zagari Wolf wrote: I remember several players with either Moonlight or Moon in their name and I always get them confused. Did she show Bernese Mountain Dogs? Am I thinking of someone else? Yes, she showed Bernese Mountain Dogs! You're thinking…
  • Sea Oats wrote: Oh my, I am so sorry! I completely forgot about this post. You people should irritate me in-game or something and remind me! -fwaps Bobo- Now you know I'm not about to find you pictures, fool! I need linkage! Emagyn, there's n…
  • b a n n e r f o r m Colors: purples and lights blues Pics:
  • poppomgirl wrote: Emagyn wrote: Banner Form Size: 400x100 pics:
  • Banner Form Size: 400x100 pics:
  • Sorry for your loss That's horrible... But, I'm sure everyone will understand why you couldn't train their dogs.
  • Are you still doing these? xD 1) Irish Setter 2) sitting with a goofy look like this. and also, a pot of gold sitting next to the dog, please Can you only do dogs? If not, just ignore this next one 1) Red Panda 2) i'd like it as close to
  • I'm glad I posted this Everyone has made some interesting points.
  • EmmeZoe wrote: But, when it all comes down to it, we need money. If we weren't paid then no one would work and no one would trade. The problem isn't with the money. The problem is with the people. Well, but I'm sure if we didn't have paper mone…
  • lovefrompaige wrote: That would be counter fitting and apparently is a big no no >.> I've thought about it lol All those grueling hours you spend at a job that you don't even like just to get minimum wage to pay for gas so you can go to the …
  • Garfieldz Gal wrote: Emagyn: Avatar: Banner: Perfect! I love them Sending contract now! Thanks so much! *edit* er... where do I send contract? xD am i blind? or is it not posted? lol
  • I'm back, and updating! xD Made for use on another website
  • Colors: light blues, purples and greys Pictures: or this or even this. You can use one, or even mix some together, I'm not picky Theme: dreamy/magical .. something along those lines. you can look at my current forum banner for an idea ;D Main Text:…
  • Finny wrote: Oh wow! That sure went by quickly. What an adorable name! I'd love to see pictures. I'll post some pictures of Kindle soon. Just relocated and need to get settled into the house still, but I've been procrastinating and playing gam…
  • The puppies are 9 months now! I ended up keeping red girl, who is now "Kindle" Pink girl was the only one who went to a pet home, and the rest of the kids are doing awesomely at their show homes! Proud to say they're all turning into some competit…
  • GAH! I am SO sorry guys! I have been SUPER busy and out of town a couple of days doing dog stuff. Some of my puppies are going to their new homes this week and I've been rushing to get their shots and puppy packages together .. etc. I do have som…
    in CLOSED Comment by Emagyn2 June 2011
  • .Wolfie. wrote: Banner Colors: whatever goes Pictures: wolves, moon, etc just something along those lines Theme: Wistful/Eerie Text:Is it really that bad... Sub-text: to wish upon a moon? Size: forum Payment: VPC or trainings - whichever you …
    in CLOSED Comment by Emagyn2 May 2011
  • EmmeZoe wrote: Cool, i have always wanted to do conformation but i do Agility, obedience, rally-o and dock diving. Are you basing your kennel of of the book, The Hunger Games because of Primrose? I'm interested in getting into Agility/Obedienc…
  • @ the previous 2 orders... I might not be able to get to yours until Monday night/Tuesday. I'm currently away from home at a 4 day long dog show. So... yeah. (: Closing this thread until then.
  • EmmeZoe wrote: They are so cute! By show you mean like conformation right, or like other canine sports? Yes, conformation
  • Dog Paridise wrote: Emagyn wrote: Dog Paridise Is this okay? That's Awesome I love it. Sending Contract now Glad you like it ^.^ Contract accepted and returned Thanks!
  • Dog Paridise Is this okay?
  • Irian Jaya This is muchhh better (: When I did the others last night, I was very sleepy xD so I kind of rushed that 2nd one. Hope this one is okay ^.^
  • Hobs better?
  • Hobs wrote: Emagyn wrote: Hobs dunno how i feel about this xD what do you think? I love it! Can the font be a little lighter? With the grey it's kinda hard to read x: If you don't like it, you can fix whatever's wrong xP I know when I don'…