Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*Timber*

About

Comments

• Yeah, not trying to critisize you, Min., but I think it wouldn't be as interesting if everybody had nice dogs. :oops: Plus, if all the dogs were well bred, then rescue kennels would go down the drain a bit.
  • Sorry, I don't like the idea. Well, that could be because I am a novice. I am a novice because I do not wish to spend my money on computer games. Sorry, we are intitled to our own oppinions, I for one save for college, or buy tack for my spanielle a…
  • Yeah, I'd deffinetely addopt more dogs if they were unnamed. However, it would have to be done very carefully. You wouldn't want people to be making their dogs condition, grooming, mood, etc. go down so that a rescue kennel could rescue them, unname…
  • No, they should NOT make 'more dogs' on vp. Yes, I've looked for Klee Kais to, but tough luck. sorry. looks like you'lll just have to become a sponser, or pay a sponser for an import.
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Heh heh, sorry, but I really think that would NOT be cool. I mean, vp should be realistic. I stay away from gifties, especially the really wierd ones. No wierd fantasy creatures for me, canines or not. No …