Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kochise

About

Comments

• If you get a money-order, NEF will get that and when she cashes it in, she will get American money
  • Whether or not to put a limit on training stats
  • I know what y ou are talking about. My pointwas, if they do misunderstand it, maybe they should realize that it is their choice how they play, everyone else's choice on how they play. If they ask about aggressive dogs, just tell them the truth!
    in Aggression Comment by Kochise March 2006
  • I am just saying, in real life, 10 year old kids would have parents to help them train. On here, if a 10 year old does not know anyone, why would they ask? I mean, weren't you ever taught "don't talk to strangers?" I bet a lot of them are being tau…
  • This is just agame! Why have limits? People should be able to breed however they want. What, how, and when they want. If they want to breed, they should be able to breed, regardless. Now, in real life, you don't worry about training, or "stats" d…
  • Oh my gosh Aggressive dogs are aggressive dogs! This is NOT real life! If someone wants aggressive dogs, let them have aggressive dogs! Regardless of what aggressive on here really means..... If I were to start breeding aggressive dogs in real …
    in Aggression Comment by Kochise March 2006