Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Meina

About

Comments

• I don't breed much at all anymore, except for rare friend requests. I earn my money from training, making layouts and personal pics (message me for examples lol) and various other services. I never made much money off breeding anyway. When I do r…
  • Yes, as bree said Jinxx, you rock. Also, please let AWARE know that I offered to donate training, and only trained one wolf. Let me know if they want me to do more! But I think we have all strayed a bit from moaning and groaning about reseting th…
  • Bree, congrats on logging in (and not posting as a guest)! And Sable, MAJOR congrats on surviving cancer. But once again, this is a strategy game, and some rescues believe that training cheap, unwanted dogs and then selling is a good strategy. …
  • Your point wasn't proven. According to your statistics, there would be 108,908 dogs in VP in one year compared to the around 148,000 horses in VHR in one year.
  • I totally agree with SableAntelope. This is a strategy game, and people are allowed to do whatever they want with their breedings. I only buy pups that have stats that meet breed standards, and you probably do the same. So just pride yourself on …
  • august wrote: i think it should be like 250k and then 300 skills for one over and 400 for four over... the extra money would make it a little more difficult, and maybe make it have and expire day you look the money (not the skills though) Perso…
  • Dew claws are little claws on the lower leg. Dogs have them from being descendants from wolves, I believe. Yes, they are removed, but they are removed for almost all dogs and it's not nearly as cruel or inhumane. But you can correct me if I'm wro…
  • Very well said CR. I don't have nearly as much experience or knowledge as you in this area, but from what you said, I feel very well informed. Can you imagine if it didn't look "right" for us to have ear cartilage? So our parents took us to doc…
  • I believe that tail docking is a process done to many breeds like rottweilers. Their tails are naturally longer but they are cropped to be shorter. Am I correct here anyone?
  • Angel, that is an AWESOME layout. I love it!
    in Layouts Comment by Meina September 2004