Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kleio

About

Comments

• I fell in lvoe with anime first, then I came across the manga craze like a year or two later. Books are so expensive, considering I get through them so quickly so I usually ask for them at xmas and on my birthday. Fushigi Yuugi was really cool but I…
    in Manga Comment by Kleio March 2009
  • That is probably the best post I've ever seen! Just what I needed to get the old creative juices flowing! I'm on DA aswell and I stalk nyanko-chan! What a coincidence! Never read the manga tho @_@ I shall have to keep an eye out for it ^_^
  • *high fives* XD I have the WR soundtrack and it has that song on it- very beautiful! And some of the instrumental tracks are stunning. Yoko Kanno is an amazing composer/artist! At the moment I'm watching some old school anime, Tenchi Muyo! and t…
  • It is EPIC. That's all that can be said. If you get another chance to see it- drop everything! If you follow it from the beginning, you really get wrapped up in all the characters. I don't think it's an anime you could ever start watching halfway th…
  • Nice boyfriend! lol
    in YAY! (: Comment by Kleio March 2009
  • My cats don't really have anything they favour toy-wise. But they love the wiggly toes under the blanket game (since they all practically live in my bed back home!). Sometimes painful but very fun! x
  • Yeah I think it increased my respect for them! They really did wolves justice. And Cheza is a well cool character- I've got her singing on my ipod XD
  • ...sheer luck on my part I think haha x
  • Hellllllllo!! *hug* That's a good tip- the temptation to breed straight away is pretty powerful! But I'm waiting until I've got my daddy pup fully trained (mum is waiting hahaha). Yay for free turns! Makes things so much easier @_@ x
    in Excitement! Comment by Kleio March 2009
  • yeah I really think you might be able to! XD Stranger things have happened @_@<br> Yay my upgrade came through! *dances*
  • The only way I know to give an indication of sex is whether they favour boys or girls in the household. I heard that girls get really jealous- my friend has the same breed of bird and its a girl, it goes mental if her mum talks to her dad, because t…
  • well i agree with pretty much everything in that post. It's the type of entertainment that broadens the mind a little!
  • for some reason it really passed under the mainstream anime viewers! But I agree it is a must see! I think that anime changes you a little once you've watched it... ^.^
  • I've got a really affectionate cat called Ruby, but we mainly call her Rubes. She is soooo cuddly and wonderful to lurve- I can't wait to see her! Home on sat. Hahah should be missing the family- I'm more keen on my cat lol And Fudge seems to fit …
  • yeah I'm not much of a fish person either, but my sister loves them :> I saw the pics! Beautiful bird ^_^
  • Unbelievably cute! And jesus! 13 puppies?? Bet the mummy was knackered afterwards! And all that feeding left to do XD And your cat has such a lovely colour coat @_@
  • we have dogs and fish too ^.^ My mum gets sick of it, but then as soon as she starts looking at pets she wants one! Me and my sis are lucky she's so tolerant (she loves them really hahah). My dream is to one day have a decent job so I can have my ow…
  • Don't get me started with cats- I love them too! Back home we have four cats, although I only really own two. And two guniea pigs. I miss them T_T But I get to see them this weekend, I'm going home for a week.
  • That could be pretty handy- I might end up working with dogs after I graduate from uni, so theres a perfect excuse to brush up on my limited knowledge XD
  • Thankies! yeah I felt guilty for buying it, cos I'm meant to be saving money... but then I justified it by thinking that its not that much over the course of a year! And also the educational (AND FUN) value of it. So yeah, can't wait for it to come …
  • Yeah I've seen a couple already, a few with bright flashing things on that nearly blinded me! And I couldn't read any of the text because the bg was too bright- very off putting @_@ Ooooooo I'm so excited about getting all those turns with my spon…
  • Atleast you were brave enough to try making it look nice, BobCat! I wouldn't really know where to start. @_@ But I shall remember that- no myspace layouts a handy tip! x Hey Angel *wave* You've been really handy in replying already- I'm from Engl…
  • Lol yeah I know! I think the jist was - be good or he might take you down to be one of his wives @_@
  • When I was younger someone told me that the devil is meant to write upside-down and backwards, making 666 into 999 and it was because he needed 999 wives to bind him in Hell. Don't know if that's related to some actual religious text but what a thi…
  • Tina Wolf wrote: My favorite anime has to be Wolf's Rain, though for manga I gotta say Fushigi Yuugi. Wolf's Rain is the most heartbreakingly beautiful anime ever! And I gave my copy as a leaving present to a good friend of mine. Sometimes I ge…
  • I never used to watch the old Dr Who's, but I ended up catching a few of the newer ones with Christopher Eccleston and then my mum and sister got into it so I started watching them all. That was ages ago and then DT broke on the scene and I missed t…