Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RyanV

About

Comments

• Edit: Nevermind I just noticed it was a neutered pup, sorry.
  • Man that reminds me of my googly eyed black goldfish. I loved that fish, yes a fish of all things something you can't pick up and touch. Well I had a sucker fish, a tri colored goldfish, a black googly eyed goldfish, and a gold gorami. I fed them a…
  • No interest?
    in Boxer Lines Comment by RyanV August 2010
  • LMAO Just watched the trailer I cannot wait to see that movie XD
  • puppyluv678765 wrote: i wish someone would give me a sponcer account You would have to answer a wish first. I was the last one to give and my wish is still floating around.
  • Garnet wrote: I understand completely! I wouldn't have let my little brother starve either. I'm glad you were the better person and went to take care of him even though you possibly got in trouble at work. I've threatened to disclaim parts of my f…
  • Garnet wrote: I think you did the right thing with taking your brother to get food =( It's sad that your mother did that.. If it were me in your place, I'd help him out anyways no matter what his mom said. An if you cant get a hold to him, maybe g…
  • lilly waters wrote: Aparently this is over, although no one decided to inform all of us. (the person messaged me on vp, when I sent in some colors. Well that's not very nice at all is it? I think I may let the whole of Vp use these colors I made…
  • Chocolate Drizzled Strawberries Chocolate Drizzled Bananas Chocolate Drizzled [Fruit Here] Chocolate Mousse RockyRoad IceCream w. DrizzledChocolate White Chocolate Mousse Glazed w. Chocolate Creme Filling Glazed w. Raspberry Filling White Chocolate …
  • Chicken fried steak w. Gravy fur & Biscuit eyes Chicken fried chicken w. Potato & Gravy eyes Mashed Potatoes w. Homemade White Gravy Juicy Rare Steak w. Tossed Salad Juicy Rare Steak w. Loaded Baked Potato That's all I got >.> I like c…
  • Name On VP: Ryan.V Link To Kennel:
    in Birthdays:D Comment by RyanV July 2010
  • lilly waters wrote: I wish for a giftie. Well.. I cannot give goodie dyes, upgrades, nor gifties so your wish is not granted.. But you do get
    in Wishing Well Comment by RyanV July 2010
  • IRawrSkittles wrote: He's not ridiculous! He's cute {|:) {|:) {|:) ATTACK MY HATE SMILEYS I just realized your smile looked like a Frankenstein >.> To those of you whom are like me and didn't get it at first.. { = hair | = Forehead : = E…
    in Why is it... Comment by RyanV July 2010
  • Techno- Breathe Carolina Owl City (not based off of Fire Flies) Work Day Release Hip Hop Pop Rock/Rave/- Jeffree Star Hollywood Undead Alter- A Fire Inside (AFI) Rock/Metal/Goth- GodSmack GodHead Avenge Seven Fold Five Finger Death Punch Disturbe…
  • I loved the movie, watched it with my sister but it was my pick xD I would recommend it to anyone who would like a good laugh
  • Well you may like some Techno and Alternative because I like all those bands Techno- Breathe Carolina Owl City (not based off of Fire Flies) Work Day Release Hip Hop Pop Rock/Rave/- Jeffree Star Hollywood Undead Alter- A Fire Inside (AFI) Rock/…
    in New Music Comment by RyanV July 2010
  • Maybe scammers are magnets for other scammers >.> or maybe they ate magnets and are being dragged together? Either way read this and actually started laughing like a hyena. Congrats to all the Ops catching the magnetic scammers
  • -swoops in and presses the pause button on life- I really wish that worked I have been in the same shoes as you before. Yeah money sucks sometimes as well as finding out your 'to be best friend' is actually no friend at all. *sigh* Tis why I don't…
  • Well.. I kind of know the feeling >.> I haven't had much of a really good day either My younger sister is at that time and I spent a good hour and thirty to forty minutes trying to figure out what kind of sweet stuff she wanted as well as wha…
  • Bump. Trained females added. Untrained pups added. BIN's edited.
  • Edited. All males are trained with 100 in Disc, 100 in Work, 80 in Show also all have been rough housed so aggro is capped at 250.
  • Hobs wrote: Celtic wrote: Claimed. Hobb Face you luff me Forum Name: Celtic Player Name: Ryan.V you know me in chat as Crimmy/Crim/Ryan How many dogs you'll need trained TOTAL: Three, two boxers one hyena. Training: 100 Disc, 100 Work, 80 Show…
  • Claimed. Hobb Face you luff me Forum Name: Celtic Player Name: Ryan.V you know me in chat as Crimmy/Crim/Ryan How many dogs you'll need trained TOTAL: Three, two boxers one hyena. Training: 100 Disc, 100 Work, 80 Show. RHing until capped. Price: W…
  • femalevamp14 wrote: bid on the second male. Accepted the bid. Thank you Fem I need to get rid of them.
    in 8x4 Boxers Comment by RyanV July 2010
  • Colors: Dark colors please, nothing too bright that would kill my poor eyeballs XD Text: Crimson Apple Kennel Sub-text: Laughing at the Competition Pictures: Second Picture of Duke, Hyena Stock Image Two,
    in closed Comment by RyanV July 2010
  • Claimed Text: Crimmy or just Crim Picture(s): Hyena2 Hyena4 Or if you would like to do a boxer the DA link is
  • I'd like number 15 player name is Ryan.V
  • riK9-5 wrote: Celtic wrote: Type - Signature Banner/Forum Banner Colors - I suppose dark colors.. Pictures (types or links) - I'd like a picture of myself in the banner with my dog Duke. These are my DA photos. I am CrimsonApple. 1. http://fc06.…
  • Toonya wrote: I was going to make another rant, but I might state it here since you said that. I know people are doing it for the great of VP, but just because a novice is breeding excessively doesn't mean you need to bother them. I had one novi…