Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcticStar3

About

Comments

• aw =]] Neat colour
  • BrunDrake wrote: Yes I do enjoy a good verbal "spar" as the old saying goes... but that doesn't mean I'm going to sit back while you poke holes in my idea Arctic haha me too :P
  • yes .. if you want more fame points. However, not everyone evetns for fame points. Just a note: I am also a sponsor =]] Not that it makes much difference. I also happen to know that many sponsors do enter "that type of event"- I believe its a rou…
  • I guess =]] i was trying to think of scenarios. I know I do not take into account a dogs name when rescuing, but I appreciate that some people do. However, as I said, if the name is inappropriate, demeaning or misspelt, Ops will often change it …
  • Hmm. I agree on the insulting names side. BUT If you were looking for a dog of yours that had been rescued as, for soime reason, you had been unable to log into a certain kennel, or if you were looking for a friend's dog [possible scenarios] afte…
  • I disagree. When events get several days overdue, you can ask Ops to run them if it is important to you. However, the idea of charging "too much money" as an entry fee confusing me. For people with good eventing dogs, $1000 events show good return…
  • camping =]] I'm broke XD Uh.. History or Math
  • Brunette 8) Goldfinger or 3 Doors Down [bands]?
  • medium XD Cold. Math or History
  • See, it wouldn't be fair if it was 20 of the currency anywhere. You'd be paying.. around $14 USD If I payed £20 I'd be paying .. $35 USD or so Exchange rates mean we all pay the same , in value, for a sponsor
  • yeah, but i bet a NZD [new zealand Dollar, if thats not the right abbrieviation] is worth less than a USD. eg. Something that costs $2 for them costs you $3 , even if its the same item, from the saem shop, and neither iof you is spending more. A sp…
  • I think Collie is after shedulaed sponsor time.. that was just the once, when there were so many people online
  • see, 7-9 pm EST would be awul for the UK.. its 12-2 am :D
  • Okay, whatever *shrugs* But bear in mind, quite a lot of people on this game are kids, who aren't able to get up in the early hours due to parents. I see why we shouldn't get mroe time than VHR, i was just looking for alternative solutions. Hav…
  • yeah, that was my guess, and in europe, its only UK +1 and occasionally 2 in areas like Finland, so 5pm UK woul be only 6 or 7pm there
  • yeah, i see the problemn JarraLass. You'r in England? I am too. um.. maybee we could have it at a time that makes sense for eeryone, or an hour or two at 5pm GMT and then the same at 5pm EST, or w/e
  • I like the idea, but would it mean that i would not be able to log into a novice account, althoguh i h ave a sponsor?
  • PLEASE NO! Designer dogs are just mutts with fancy names. We have mutts. wh ydo they need more than one name? in RL deigner dogs are jjust mutts, that often get abandoned. as for the cockapoo, i guess beeds cant be removed, no matetr what. Wolf Hybr…
  • lol :d
  • meh.. people arent so much against MUTTS, its low statted dogs in general., and the real problem is when they are bred untrained.. just telling you
  • fair point there. **is undecided**
    in Mutts Comment by ArcticStar3 April 2006